Parallel Space + 32-Bit Support + 64-Bit Support

Enyby

I'm having trouble signing in to my Google account with GG-optimized Paralell Space. When I try to sign in to the NFS No Limits game, the message that Google Play Services is being updated appears constantly and does not log in.

Hello, the problem with Google play games, cloned the application in Parallel Space, snaps into the game, injected into the Play Games account, saving was loaded from Play Games, but with Parallel Space does not save to Google Play Games. When the first time the game was cloned, and loaded the save, played, and a miracle, and zaschel in the game on the device itself, everything was loaded, what was on the Parallel Space. After that, I do not want to save, 10 times the game has been cloned, it loads, but it will not be saved on the Play Games. What could be the problem?

Screenshot_20190724-144538_Business Deluxe.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I update the firmware of my Moto g7 and when i install dungeon hunter 5 in  paralell space i can't make login in my google play games...only a message saying : play services is updating and play game can't works without google play services

I believe that last security patch of google is bug all that kind of app...

We need an update to come back play in our no rooted cellphone...

Edited by Calen77
Included app name

Hello Mr. Enyby

Do you have any knowledge for that if any of the other emulators that you have on your website do have a fully working Google play services?

Edited by INeedHax

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Enyby, I have installed the Parallel Space and 64-bit support. But when I disable the speed mode and try to login my google account, first screen stays black and phone freezes for some seconds then there is an option for me to sign in but when I click it, it just gets stuck at "Checking info..." screen. I have tried clearing cache and data of Google Play Services,Google Play Store, Google Games, restarting my phone but nothing worked yet. I would be so happy if you could help me, thanks :)

6 hours ago, TheES1 said:

Hello Enyby, I have installed the Parallel Space and 64-bit support. But when I disable the speed mode and try to login my google account, first screen stays black and phone freezes for some seconds then there is an option for me to sign in but when I click it, it just gets stuck at "Checking info..." screen. I have tried clearing cache and data of Google Play Services,Google Play Store, Google Games, restarting my phone but nothing worked yet. I would be so happy if you could help me, thanks 🙂

try if paralel lite work