Please help me with rooting my device!!

JadeXSlayer

Hi!

I'm having trouble with rooting my Kindel Fire, I need to root my device in order to Hack gems, gold, and food. I was watching a video on youtube about a guy using GameGuardian and KingRoot, he gave a link to both the apps, Game Guardian downloaded normally but just needs the root. So this is the link to KingRoot he gave in the description https://kingroot.net. I went to it and downloaded it, it downloaded just fine too (I downloaded purify as well.) then I started the root process, it got to 15% and said I needed to restart my Kindel Fire. I did as it asked and restarted it, then it was said something about being boosted and ready to start again or something like that. Can't really remember. So I started the rooting again and it got to 21%  before the whole screen changed. Now it has a rotating circle with a sun and crescent moon, in the middle of the circle it sys Completing Requests, below this is a number 1 in the middle of the circle. Below the circle it says in small letters, please wait patiently for the update. I waited a while and nothing happened, the screen stayed the same for more than 30 minutes. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing. SOMEONE, PLEASE HELP ME! I DON'T KNOW OF ANY OTHER SITE THAT COULD HELP!

Archived