Toon Blast Game - High Difficulty to Hack (Help please!)

JintanOwO

Name of Game: Toon Blast
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.peakgames.toonblast
Version: 2854.
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Money, Chest.
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried hack money in Dword value type (exact value) and with fuzzy mode (unkonown value) with changed and no-changed value and i failed. I tried hack the numbers of stars of the stars chest and i failed. (in word type and byte type value).
Comments: I succeeded hack the lifes with speedhack (with jump in the time of 7200 seg.)

Edited by JintanOwO

moves are in reverse pattern and always 2 address of the same value must be edited to apply changes. example if you have 28 as max moves then = 0, use one move 27 = 1, use another move 26 = 2, ... etc... you also need to search the moves every level.

found the rocket(1), bomb(2) and disco(3) they'r on (3);(2);(1): format on group search. maybe some pointers might do the change of value. didn't try it yet. somebody might help here. or i'm wrong xD

ill try and add more edits if i'm not busy and or found more.

Well, I couldn't fond thé money value itself... very frustrating :/.

Anyways, here's the cheat. You can easily change the prices and amount of buyed objects l'île you'll see un the video. You can also change your level, it is a simple dword value (this is the level you're trying to do -1). I finished 6th mondial with that and my account reset by devs, but I cheated again, pretty funny xd.

I figured out you can change your level and your money from the database in /data/data/(the game directory)/files. Just open it and modify it. I needed to extraction and replace but maybe you'll not have this problem, I dunno.

Have fun ;)!

Edit : Sry I can't upload the video now cause my connexion is top bad! I'll do it tomorrow.

33 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

I figured out you can change your level and your money from the database in /data/data/(the game directory)/files. Just open it and modify it. I needed to extraction and replace but maybe you'll not have this problem, I dunno.

Hi!, which of all the files is it?

9 hours ago, JintanOwO said:

Hi!, which of all the files is it?

This ils the only SQL database (.db) of the path i gave you. It is called peakgames.db.

Anyway, here is the video: 

I apologize for the bad quality :0.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Thanks :D. I learned some interesting things about databases too because I never played with that before and I had a lot of fun cheating this game and becoming the 6th player in the world, lol! I learned a lot from this forum so I'm really happy to help ;).

Edit: Btw you can easily cheat your level in this game with GG too, it is a simple Dword. It is the current level you can see at home page -1. But you can cheat level an easier way from the database, and like this you can go to greater level than usually possible, even with game guardian. (Don't go too high or you'll be detected and your account will be reset + you cannot talk in chat. Then you have to factory reset your phone to be able to create a new save)

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 4/27/2018 at 6:28 PM, Rastakiwi said:

Thanks :D. I learned some interesting things about databases too because I never played with that before and I had a lot of fun cheating this game and becoming the 6th player in the world, lol! I learned a lot from this forum so I'm really happy to help ;).

Edit: Btw you can easily cheat your level in this game with GG too, it is a simple Dword. It is the current level you can see at home page -1. But you can cheat level an easier way from the database, and like this you can go to greater level than usually possible, even with game guardian. (Don't go too high or you'll be detected and your account will be reset + you cannot talk in chat. Then you have to factory reset your phone to be able to create a new save)

Hi! How long! jsjs ahm I'm talking to you to ask about ¿How did you edit the database? ¿What tools did you use?
I tried to extract the database via backup (adb) but I could not extract the data from the .ab file and everything has become very complicated. Also i should consult if it would be possible to edit the database without being root.

I should add that I use windows 10.

temporal.png

Hello. I currently use root explorer, a playstore app which has a database editor tool included inside with the premium version (i used lucky patcher to have premium ^-^). You can also download on appstore a database editor separately. I never tried with adb, but it should be possible... And yea, you need root. You could try an adb pull and adb push.

In fact, I just copied the target database, paste it in sdcard or storage/emulated/0 (same non root folder), and then edited it. When finished, I replaced the database from sdcard to the place it was originally.

Oh and I knew which file to edit because I searched "toon blast save" on internet and I found this file was the one they said to replace, so this file contained levels and money at least (it contains more than that finally :), but this is the more interesting).

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 2 months later...
On 4/26/2018 at 3:41 AM, Rastakiwi said:

This ils the only SQL database (.db) of the path i gave you. It is called peakgames.db.

Anyway, here is the video: 

I apologize for the bad quality :0.

Hi I'm new to GG, trying to follow your video. Every time I get to the first part the disco ball amount doesn't change from 200 to 362. I'm giving myself a headache as to what I'm doing wrong.

My device is rooted. Also tried using lucky patcher but doesn't hack toon blast. I'd be so ever grateful for any help giving.?