Toon Blast Game - High Difficulty to Hack (Help please!)

JintanOwO

7 hours ago, Pleazour said:

Hi I'm new to GG, trying to follow your video. Every time I get to the first part the disco ball amount doesn't change from 200 to 362. I'm giving myself a headache as to what I'm doing wrong.

My device is rooted. Also tried using lucky patcher but doesn't hack toon blast. I'd be so ever grateful for any help giving.?

You need to refresh the value. Just close and open the buying window again for that, you'll see the cost will have changed like in the video. Every step is important ;). Good luck and have fun!

Edit: Btw, I said somewhere on the forum that the gold value is server sided in toon blast, but it is false. I'm trying to find a way to directly change gold value.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Ok I made a whole new toom blast just for testing. I did get the disco ball to work after a lot of tries. Now trying the bomb ext.. Ex. Bomb cost 150 so I'd input 3;150 instead of 3;200 correct?  BC the ball was 200.But the game crashes. I was so happy thinking I had it. ??

20180707_194306.jpg

Edited by Pleazour

9 hours ago, Pleazour said:

Ok I made a whole new toom blast just for testing. I did get the disco ball to work after a lot of tries. Now trying the bomb ext.. Ex. Bomb cost 150 so I'd input 3;150 instead of 3;200 correct?  BC the ball was 200.But the game crashes. I was so happy thinking I had it. ??

20180707_194306.jpg

Thanks for this post, it helped me realising something: i didn't explained what the values are and I'm sorry because it isn't logic when you start. The first value, "200", is the price of the object. The second one, "3", is the number of objets you get when purshasing. Finally, the " ; " separator means that the values are near in memory, and the ":5" is this max distance between them --> 200 and 3 are 2 Dwords following each other, so 5 bytes (4 bytes for the first dword and 1 for the beginning of the second). So for the bomb, search for 150;3:5. In fact, you could even search for 150 only, but there would be much more results, so more chances of crash when changing values.

Edited by Rastakiwi

Ty sooooooo very much that was very helpful! Lol yes I tried searching 150 came up with lots of results. Lol. You've helped me so much. Hopefully I'll be able to really understand all the gg talk lol. But I'm sure in time I will. Ty again for your help. ?

3 hours ago, Pleazour said:

@Rastakiwi I did it! Lol still learning the gg lingo though. Tried this on my phone which isn't rooted and it works. Still trying to learn values ect... But ty your a true helper. TC

Screenshot_2018-07-08-11-51-38.png

Ahah cool :). You should give a look at GG's help tab (menu/actions/help) and browse around the forum to have a quicker progress. I didn't do that when i started, but you can learn many interesting things you won't see anywhere else because people are tired of repeating the basics.

• 2 weeks later...

@Rastakiwi@Rastakiwidid it! Lol still learning the gg lingo though. Tried this on my phone which isn't rooted and it works. Still trying to learn values ect... But ty your a true helper. TC

@Rastakiwi. Do you know what could be causing my toom blast game to not go past stage 1 in the champion stage? It was fine yesterday I was on stage 352, my phone cut itself off when it came back on I was at stage 1 and no matter how many times I play it won't go past stage 1 in stats but I can see the stages change but they don't when I look at stats against others playing. Lol I was wondering if someone hacked me by chance lol 

3 hours ago, Pleazour said:

@Rastakiwi@Rastakiwi

@Rastakiwi. Do you know what could be causing my toom blast game to not go past stage 1 in the champion stage? It was fine yesterday I was on stage 352, my phone cut itself off when it came back on I was at stage 1 and no matter how many times I play it won't go past stage 1 in stats but I can see the stages change but they don't when I look at stats against others playing. Lol I was wondering if someone hacked me by chance lol 

I think it happened to me too a lot of times when I cheated this game. You're not hacked lol (it would be pretty hard to hack another player btw xd), your stages are maybe broken or something like that.

I think it did it to me when I set too high champion stage value, even if it is possible to get to it by playing. I think this is some weird bug of the game.

Also, you have to know that there is a file in the database of the game where every single stage completed is written down. So, even if you just played the game from champion 1 to 352 without cheating stages, maybe the game usually do smthg with "non-champion" stages of this file, and, not being written down because of the hack, it can't do its job properly and it breaks your stage...

Well these are just hypothesis. ?

you could try to hack your waves again with not too high value when you get to champion waves, or you could try to edit the database to make it look legit (writing down every wave, with a program to not spent hours on it ^^). Good luck!

Wow i know where i went wrong. I set my objects value very high. Thats when it happened but not until the next day. I guess the only thing i can really do is start a whole new game lol ty again 

4 hours ago, Majsky said:

No work for me?

You have to search for Dwords. Also, make sure your memory ranges are set to default ("memory ranges"--> "reset" button). If you want to be helped, you should explain what is not working.

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 1 month later...

I think they updated Toon Blast some days ago and now when i try to edit the prise to a negative number nothing happens.

Any know if there is a other apk for the latest Toon Blast that work?

It works wile you are inte the game and forces the items to be done faster like if you need 45 carrots no problem to edit so you only need one and the level is complete.

I have been searching all over what can be wrong.

On 9/16/2018 at 11:33 AM, Ned0 said:

I think they updated Toon Blast some days ago and now when i try to edit the prise to a negative number nothing happens.

Any know if there is a other apk for the latest Toon Blast that work?

It works wile you are inte the game and forces the items to be done faster like if you need 45 carrots no problem to edit so you only need one and the level is complete.

I have been searching all over what can be wrong.

No it is still working, tested just now.

Make sure you search for: [price];[numberOfObjects]::5  and that your memory ranges (GG's menu) contain "anonymous". 

Edited by Rastakiwi