Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By K4D1U5
      View File Brasfoot Money unlimited
      This is a simple script that add money in the game.
      It's my first script in GG. I hope you read the code and help me to make an awesome hack.
      About the script:
      This starts a fuzzy search, than you have to get a lending, pay the lending and select the add value.
      Video using the script: 

Submitter K4D1U5 Submitted 08/26/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Koren
      Hello friends !

I'm kinda new in this world and i was wondering how to hack values on online games ..exactly on mobile legends, i have tried and succesfully hacked HeroesArenab(MOBA) but now i got lost and don't now how to hack this one... Even damage, hp ...or money ...is it possible ?any help ? Thanks from Venezuela !
    • By K4D1U5
      This is a simple script that add money in the game.
      It's my first script in GG. I hope you read the code and help me to make an awesome hack.
      About the script:
      This starts a fuzzy search, than you have to get a lending, pay the lending and select the add value.
      Video using the script: 

• By Xemulator
      Hi all!
      Although im new to this forum, i'm using Cheat Engine and GG for some years now, but nothing extraordenary.
      My problem: 
      So there's this game Gangstar Rio: City of Saints, latest version, and i can't get to modify the Cash ammount. My theory is, that it has been encrypted, so its much harder to tamper with. Also there's a fraud protection on in-game purchases, so no use of Lucky Patcher.

What i have tried:
      Using exact ammounts to search, i'm able to find the ammount of money, but i cant edit it: it always sets back to the original ammount, no use of Freezing either, so its either just a display ammount, or there's another value hidden wich is used to verification. Using fuzzy search with exact differences between each search im able to find something, but i dont know what to do with it. Its a "random" number, doesn't resemble the ammount of cash displayed. I'm pretty sure there's something i could do with that, but im not deep enough into this. Another method i tried is to find where the ammount of cash that i can pick up from peds (always 5$) stored, then multiply it as some GTA V hacks do that, so the ammount of money gets written into the database legitimately, but there are so many results, that i cant find it. Also tried it with negative store purchases, but i cant pinpoint them either. At this point im stuck. I'm pretty sure there's a method for it, but i just dont know how to find the memory addresses.  
      Yes, i saw the video with earlier version, but that method doesnt work since it has been updated for in-game purchases.
      Please give me some help, or answers to the points above, anything would be appriciated!

Thanks!

MIUI 9.5.17.0, Android 8.1.0, Rooted, Lucky Patcher system mods applied.
    • By JintanOwO
      Name of Game: Toon Blast
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.peakgames.toonblast
      Version: 2854.
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Money, Chest.
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried hack money in Dword value type (exact value) and with fuzzy mode (unkonown value) with changed and no-changed value and i failed. I tried hack the numbers of stars of the stars chest and i failed. (in word type and byte type value).
      Comments: I succeeded hack the lifes with speedhack (with jump in the time of 7200 seg.)