Buriedbornes All Contracts and Lab Parts Request

crnd

Name of Requested File: Buriedbornes

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nussygame.Buriedbornes&hl=tr&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dburiedbornes&pcampaignid=APPU_1_CQHFWpOAPKer6ASU25aYDQ

Is the game server-sided: Yes, to an extent

Comments: I can make unlimited all currencies but couldn't find a way to get all contracts and lab parts. Some of them are not obtainable by currencies. They are like seasonal items or rare drops only. Help please

On 4/5/2018 at 12:46 AM, crnd said:

Name of Requested File: Buriedbornes

Link To Download:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Nussygame.Buriedbornes&hl=tr&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dburiedbornes&pcampaignid=APPU_1_CQHFWpOAPKer6ASU25aYDQ

Is the game server-sided: Yes, to an extent

Comments: I can make unlimited all currencies but couldn't find a way to get all contracts and lab parts. Some of them are not obtainable by currencies. They are like seasonal items or rare drops only. Help please

13 hours ago, RRibbon said:

Please help me to edit dried leaf value.

Im already edit gold shard,fragments of death,and gems..

How did you guys edit the currencies? I have no idea what to do lol

• 2 weeks later...
On Fri Apr 06 2018 at 4:46 PM, krisloki said:

Have a same question,  I just saw a thread with tutorial by nofear.  He used the double type,  I've tried it but it really not work. 

How did you guys edit the currencies? I have no 

• 2 weeks later...

I can't seem to find any of the values at all... Even running an encrypted search isn't helping.  If you guys could please help me to edit anything at all I would appreciate it.  Lol.

Whoo-hoo! I found how to hack Soulstones...

Important! You must have at least 2,000 Soulstones!

First, go to create a new character.

Second, select a job that would cost -1000 Soulstones.

Third, search GG for "double" -1000

Fourth, select a job that would cost -2000 Soulstones.

Fifth, search GG for -2000

Sixth, repeat between selecting the different priced jobs until only 1 item remains.

Seventh, change the number into a large positive number.

Eighth, purchase the job and it should add the Soulstones to your stack.

I hope that helps some of you... I'll try and see if it works with Dried Leaves and things.

Archived