GG speedhack doesn't work even in test app

Fridayblack

Question

GG speedhack doesn't work even in test app, got the rooted galaxy k-zoom, included the 2 log files from hardware and software GGs, what can be the issue?  Thanks

btw it also cant kill the game process, maybe it doesnt work at all for me? Though every other app has the root access like lucky patcher, adfree, etc, and are all working fine

Reuploaded the log, used another program

Log_2018-04-03_15-20-42.txt

Edited by Fridayblack
Reupload file

10 answers to this question

• Administrators

@Fridayblack Too small. Log must be bigger 30 KB at least. Or nothing useful inside.

The log should be written from the first activation of the speedhack, otherwise nothing useful will be found in it.

Start record log, load game load GG, select game in GG, start speedhack, wait full load of speedhack, stop record log.

Try this test version for logcat record:

GameGuardian.git_signed.apk

44 minutes ago, Enyby said:

@Fridayblack Too small. Log must be bigger 30 KB at least. Or nothing useful inside.

The log should be written from the first activation of the speedhack, otherwise nothing useful will be found in it.

Start record log, load game load GG, select game in GG, start speedhack, wait full load of speedhack, stop record log.

Try this test version for logcat record:

It shows 150kb for me for the one i uploaded before,  is it really below 30kb for you? Ok i made another one, shows 280+kb for me, here

Log_2018-04-03_16-24-12.txt

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Fridayblack said:

It shows 150kb for me for the one i uploaded before,  is it really below 30kb for you?

Maybe. I just copy text from other my message. Maybe it be bigger. But still useless.

18 minutes ago, Fridayblack said:

Ok i made another one, shows 280+kb for me, here

This good.

Try record log on this test version:

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Fridayblack said:

That was the log from the test version

Where?

I do not see any file.
There are already two test versions in the topic. And they are different. You need to use the one in the last post. 

16 minutes ago, Enyby said:

There are already two test versions in the topic. And they are different. You need to use the one in the last post. 

Ah thought u proposed the same version for the second time, i see now. The second test version makes the speedhack work, and can kill the process now, also it doesnt get stuck anymore when i try to change the process to another one, thanks man. Here is the log

And the thing ive just noticed is that it writes 'speedhack loaded' now when with the previous versions it was probably loading forever withour any result, never got that message no matter how long ive waited

Log_2018-04-03_16-58-03.txt

Edited by Fridayblack