Sign in to follow this  
eNeMy404

(Request) Lord Mobile

This game is a quite famous online game, all interesting values like money must be server sided and really hard to cheat with GG (because they can't be changed directly).

are not all those online games pulling data from the server? such as free fire and others, but there are still people who manipulate free fire data, why mobile lord is not?

Everything is hackable, I didn't want to say lord mobile is not. I just suppose it might be really hard to hack with GG because it is a popular game, but I didn't tried to hack it yet.

Some games have better protection than others. For example, a game could only store money value on server, while a more secure one could also store upgrades costs on server to avoid some manipulations like negative price or free upgrade. Free fire may just have a bad protection, or these people you're talking about have gone deeper in their hack and reverse enginereed the game to exploit some hidden issues.

Edited by Rastakiwi

If you find any hack plz tell me also 

Any other hack then fast stamina recover? 

On 2/11/2019 at 3:52 AM, Iceman911 said:

There is a lords mobile bot for this game where you can auto farm unlimited accounts, but there will never be a real gem hack as its all server side

Where to get that bot?