Help gameguardian failed to load daemon

zimbe

Question

On 2018/4/2 at 5:20 AM, Enyby said:

There is nothing in the logs. Perhaps you were installing inside a virtual space. It must be done outside, and then only add GG.

Proper install without root - GameGuardian (#abausujp)

Hello 
I will also encounter the same problem!
I did install outside of the virtual space. Then add GG and open GG in the virtual space will get the same hint as in the picture!
My device is XIAOMI Android version is 8.0!
Hope to get a little help! Thank you!

1 hour ago, Enyby said:

Show your screenshots and logcat.

Start GG, Press "fix it" button, select "record logcat", wait for restart gg, reproduce issue, close gg, sent logcat file to me.

Please help me, thank you very much
This is the result of my use of virtualXposed!
I've tried the Forum's GO Multiple with other virtual spaces and will get the same tips!

Screenshot_2018-04-22-22-44-59-956_io.va.exposed.png

Screenshot_2018-04-22-22-45-37-760_io.va.exposed.png

GG_logcat_v8.55.0_10114_8.0.0_26.log

On 4/22/2018 at 6:31 PM, Mrzhao said:

Hello 
I will also encounter the same problem!
I did install outside of the virtual space. Then add GG and open GG in the virtual space will get the same hint as in the picture!
My device is XIAOMI Android version is 8.0!
Hope to get a little help! Thank you!

Even I have the exact same problem bro! GG was working good without root in nougat and when I updated to miui oreo it suddenly started showing such things... 

Did you get any help bro?? Please tell me if you have.. 

On 4/22/2018 at 9:22 PM, Enyby said:

Need full logcat recorded via adb from PC.

How to collect logcat (#c1aa00vp)

Collecting Logcat needs A full root and if we had root we would never use GG  it in virtual space and this problem is coming for people who are using GG in virtual space in oreo probably and mi device mostly... 

So there should be some other solution.. 

20 minutes ago, Enyby said:

Try read end of post by link.

Ohh okay I got it.. I'll put the log file.. 

But Before that here is some screen shots of the bug.. 

The GG Was working perfectly fine till Android 7 on my Redmi Note 5 Pro but as I got the Miui 9.5 update with android Oreo and as soon as I updated it The GG Stopped Working.. 

I tried All kinds of Virtual Spaces but the same error( no binary for your arch) comes.. But in parallel Space the Daemon Loads but the GG can't find any game except Google Play Services... 

Hope this helps. 

Screenshot_2018-05-30-03-57-37-461_io.va.exposed.png

Screenshot_2018-05-30-03-57-43-455_io.va.exposed.png

Screenshot_2018-05-30-03-57-49-131_io.va.exposed.png

• Administrators

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

9 hours ago, Enyby said:

Try read end of post by link.

Ohh okay I got it.. I'll put the log file.. 

But Before that here is some screen shots of the bug.. 

The GG Was working perfectly fine till Android 7 on my Redmi Note 5 Pro but as I got the Miui 9.5 update with android Oreo and as soon as I updated it The GG Stopped Working.. 

I tried All kinds of Virtual Spaces but the same error( no binary for your arch) comes.. But in parallel Space the Daemon Loads but the GG can't find any game except Google Play Services... 

Hope this helps. 

8 hours ago, Enyby said:

If you cannot choose a process in GameGuardian, or get an error 105/106, then on your firmware, GG, without root, will not work.
Try optimized versions of virtual spaces or another firmware or other device or get root.
https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19421-virtual-spaces-to-run-gameguardian-without-root/
On MIUI and FlyMe need disable internal virtual space (clone apps).

Actually i think there is no firmware issue as I was using GG perfectly till last update. 

I used all kinds of optimised Virtual spaces mentioned in your website, yet no result. 

On my Miui I'm not using either clone apps or second space.. But u told me to Disable it, which I don't know how to.. 

How should I disable it? 

Screenshot_2018-05-30-12-48-32-422_com.miui.securitycore.png

Edited by Nithinsg
Forgot to upload screenshot

• Administrators

@Nithinsg

I don't know. One of the users of the Russian forum reported on the problems that he decided. Use the translator if you do not know Russian.

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=259340&view=findpost&p=72722908

Translated with translator from Russian:

In general, the essence of this in some firmware there is a built-in "second space" - application cloning is called. Exactly is in flyme and MIUI. Virtue above gave me a link to the topic with meizu in which the guys noticed that when using cloning there are problems with Google services they have decided to just turn off all the slaved applications and reboots, it did not help me. I decided on the same problem to google in the profile topic of my xiaomi note 4 MIUI. It also described problems such as the synchronization of Google's Clavia, backup, stops working. Actually, when cloning in MIUI, a subsection 999 is created. That's what it must be demolished by the method described below in order to permanently disable the built-in cloning:

I stumbled upon such a bug - if you create a clone of the application, then disable backup to google disk and sync words in GBoard. For a long time I could not understand why, while in the list of applications I did not see two copies of Google services. Then it dawned upon me. In general, it is treated like this:
1. Go to Settings - Clone applications and uncheck all cloned applications.
2. Settings - About phone - 8 times taped to MIUI version, then go to Settings - Advanced settings - For developers, enable debugging via USB.
3. On the PC, you need to download platform tools for your OS. Connect the device to the PC via USB. Open the command line, go to the folder with unpacked platform tools, type the command

adb shell pm remove-user 999

The phone will ask you for permission.

The clones of Google applications will disappear, it will make a backup in Google disk and synchronize the dictionary in the gboard.