Hill Climb Racing 2

bavahe

Name of Game: Hill Climb Racing 2

Play Store Link: Link

Version: Latest

What cheat? : There are like skins that the player can equip, both for the cars and the player itself. I don't own All of the skins, is there a way to like know the item ID and check it as owned so it can be equiped?

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Changing coins gives data corrupted msg and game closes. but it is not that pro, there are workarounds to this. not sure for the skins.

• 2 weeks later...

Hill climb racing series is not hard to cheat as I remember. I think I changed chests price to negative to get money and all the skins. 

If you want to work with IDs, maybe you could try to fuzzy search a dword in your car edition menu, and push "changed" each time you change your skin. I'll try that this week i think, good luck ;).

Edited by Rastakiwi

Oh I just noticed I cheated this game with lucky parcher, not GG... xD

Anyway i'll be trying to cheat money with GG this week and I think the ID trick is possible anyway. ;)

I'm just a little afraid because the game is server sided at some points so money cheat may be harder than I thought.

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 14/4/2018 at 1:29 PM, bavahe said:

This hack I created a few months ago in my old YouTube channel which I eliminated. And now I bring it back to all who like this game.

WATCH THE VIDEO OF GEMS AND GOLD INFINITE HERE ?

youtube channel

? GG TUTORIALS

Edited by Anonymous1000

On 4/17/2018 at 6:29 PM, Rastakiwi said:

Oh I just noticed I cheated this game with lucky parcher, not GG... xD

Anyway i'll be trying to cheat money with GG this week and I think the ID trick is possible anyway. ;)

I'm just a little afraid because the game is server sided at some points so money cheat may be harder than I thought.

Could you try that ID trick? I tried myself but I'm not very good with GG and crashed 

I already tried that today and found some values but I have to go deeper into that. I think it may be a good idea to try that on the 1st hill climb racing which is offline, but i'm not sure there are vehicle skins in the first game. HCR2 finally seems to be good protected... It will take me some time to cheat that xD. Maybe you should let lucky patcher help you this time, like I did.

Anyway i'll try my best on GG. Hopefully I will have some time to waste this weekend :v

Edit: anonymous, the cheat presented in your video doesn't seem to work on last version

Edited by Rastakiwi

Btw, I was wrong, there is not server side protection because the game can force close for corrupted data even offline (this is why you have to change more than only the money value to imitate the way you'd get money the legit way, like we can see in anonymous video).

About the ID hack, I found some dword changing with the skin. When I try putting another car's value and confirm, it just reset the default skin even if we didn't select it. 

Edited by Rastakiwi

On 4/18/2018 at 7:05 PM, Rastakiwi said:

Edit: anonymous, the cheat presented in your video doesn't seem to work on last version

They changed and moved a few values

instead of gems being stored as the amount +1 it is now +3

and the number that was your coin amount -9 will now be greater than the actual amount

the gem amount is still located below that value

tested and confirmed it works and the changes are persistent after restarting.

Edited by BadCase
removed amount it will be greater since this value seems to change

1 hour ago, Anonymous1000 said:

the trick of ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER 

works perfect, as it is seen in the video. it is normal to find people who can not do it

The values are now located in the Ch: C++ heap memory range and the offsets they assigned to 2 of the stored variables have changed

60 gems now is stored as 63 instead of 61 (edit: this offset seems to change somewhere between 1-3 each restart)

and the number in your dword results 2658 which is -9 the actual amount, will now return as more than the actual amount

Edited by BadCase
removed incorrect line

29 minutes ago, BadCase said:

The values are now located in the Ch: C++ heap memory range and the offsets they assigned to 2 of the stored variables have changed

60 gems now is stored as 63 instead of 61 (edit: this offset seems to change somewhere between 1-3 each restart)

and the number in your dword results 2658 which is -9 the actual amount, will now return as more than the actual amount

tested a few minutes ago on two devices and the memory ranges are "cb" and "anonymous". gold and gems = + 1 not +3.
Maybe it happens on your device what it expresses.

10 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

tested a few minutes ago on two devices and the memory ranges are "cb" and "anonymous". gold and gems = + 1 not +3.
Maybe it happens on your device what it expresses.

I wonder if it has to do with android version also I am using Nox right now but I just did the hack with only Ch range selected tried with cb and anon and got zero results

Either way your method still works great

By the way is your game version 1.14.3(299/262)?

Edited by BadCase

3 minutes ago, BadCase said:

I wonder if it has to do with android version also I am using Nox right now but I just did the hack with only Ch range selected tried with cb and anon and got zero results

Either way your method still works great

All these opinions serve for other people who have difficulties. the hack also works perfect with the default configuration that brings the "game guardian" jh, ch, ca, cd, cb, ps, A ?