CONTACT IN THE FORUM  ?

GAME TUTORIALS ?

OFICIAL CHANNEL "GAME GUARDIAN" ?

all credits for

ANONYMOUS 1000 HACKER YOUTUBE ?

APPLICATION GG ?

Edited by Anonymous1000

2 hours ago, VHC said:

Hi, i follow u day by day. Can u add the copper ore and bar to the script ? Maybe first aid kit too :)

The script has been updated and new objects have been added the missing objects will be added soon

32 minutes ago, Anonymous1000 said:

The script has been updated and new objects have been added the missing objects will be added soon

Thank you so much you are the best :)

hello man apologize for the inconvenience in the money ago all the same but when making the first purchase so that the coins come out the coins but the fuel does not come out in the mailbox i when restarting purchase with the coins i restart the game i do not appear anything
I play from the PC with NOX emulator

hello man apologize for the inconvenience in the money ago all the same but when making the first purchase so that the coins come out the coins but the fuel does not come out in the mailbox i when restarting purchase with the coins i restart the game i do not appear anything
I play from the PC with NOX emulator
Previously in another game I always worked well with coins and boxes

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2018 at 6:38 AM, Anonymous1000 said:

What objects, be more specific 

Hey Anonymous 1000 Thanks for the hack. I need gas tank. And I tried your script in v1.8 that worked like charms. But in 1.8.1 its not working. According to your this video (that what I tried in v1.8 and got tank but in 1.8.1 it is not working) When I reduced number of petrol from 1000 to 980 and refine Dword shows empty result. Same when I try 980 to 960 or any number. First time it shows many 980 results but then second refine get 0 results. (This trick worked in 1.8 but not working now). Please help. Thanks in advance.

Edit:- Anyway, I figure out with your latest video and set free store pointers to gas tank. And now I have gas tank but It floods in my Inbox (like 20-25 gas tank arrived in inbox). Thanks for the Script.

Edited by Ashish007
Find Solution

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...