Huawei mate 10 pro

ifeelgood

Question

I dont know why but all the lua scripts are not working on Huawei mate 10 pro, i have tested it on other device and it seems to be working fine, anyone got some idea? explanation?

Edit: All the values are not changing... still dont know whats the issue

Edited by ifeelgood

• Administrators

@ifeelgood I do not need logs from you. All this is already a passed stage. On this firmware, you can not change the values due to the broken core. Nothing can be done with this and no logs will help. You need to either change the firmware so that there the ptrace system call works normally, or change the device to normal.

• Administrators

@ifeelgood I think there's a problem in the core. Usually, when the firmware is updated, the kernel remains old. In any case, this kind of problem can not be corrected. If it does not work, and in this way, you can not even waste time studying the logs, still there will be no result.

• Administrators

@ifeelgood Nevertheless, I looked through the logs now, but did not find anything in them to help. Perhaps studying the kernel code would help, but I'm not sure that you can give me the kernel file from the firmware.

Also possible protection in libc.so, but I doubt it. If this were the case, then the option "System calls mode = Alternative" would help you.

scr_1522245286.jpg

On 3/29/2018 at 12:14 AM, Enyby said:

@ifeelgood I do not need logs from you. All this is already a passed stage. On this firmware, you can not change the values due to the broken core. Nothing can be done with this and no logs will help. You need to either change the firmware so that there the ptrace system call works normally, or change the device to normal.

How do you change the firmware and can you let me know which one to use please 

Imm not Shure, I found that , it is the problem of our parellel space.

When I used older version of parellel space mod, it accidentally listed my game & searchs works perfectly BUT at next day it crashed (now it's not working)

Buy another device.

No way,,, any Idea for using GG with emulators

On 11/4/2018 at 6:19 PM, DESTROYERANAS said:

Krin is so BAD , scrips are not works on HONOR 7X too..

Anybody please try to fix, ?

Scripts worked expect Speed hack on honor 7x used dualspace and Modded GG in PUBG & FREEFIRE 

Scripts worked except  Speed hack on honor 7x used dualspace and Modded GG in PUBG & FREEFIRE