Server-based games can still be hacked/modified

GWARslave119

Question

Sorry just thought I'd toss that out there, but I'm sure a lot of people already know that. I recently ran into this app and was reading up online and  playing around with a few games. For example CSR 2 is server based, i dont think you can modify your currency and stuff, but you can still modify "temporary data" i call it. Like damage, life, time (to an extent). Haven't successfully modified anyything u can buy in a store thougfh

On 3/7/2019 at 6:08 PM, noblack said:

Have you heard MT Manager?

That's the simi-god apps that can mod apps

I've never heard of it. I forgot to mention that Droidhen Texas Poker is a server sided poker game. Even if I jump through hoops to root Android 7.0 without a PC, since I have no coding or packet injection knowledge, I'm sorta screwed. Unless someone could help.... Soooo perhaps someone D.I.F.M or post info on how to get unlimited money in a server sided poker game via spy-web bug or injection... Etc. I've been looking for 5 years. 5 yearsss. ? LovLove ya guys. Huehuehue.