Server-based games can still be hacked/modified

GWARslave119

Question

Sorry just thought I'd toss that out there, but I'm sure a lot of people already know that. I recently ran into this app and was reading up online and  playing around with a few games. For example CSR 2 is server based, i dont think you can modify your currency and stuff, but you can still modify "temporary data" i call it. Like damage, life, time (to an extent). Haven't successfully modified anyything u can buy in a store thougfh

• Moderators

That concept is actually how you do hack most online only games. Then you try to apply it to that same "temporary data" that is linked to currency or rewards. Branch off and try to find more values that don't have server checks on the edit.

On 3/28/2018 at 3:12 AM, NoFear said:

That concept is actually how you do hack most online only games. Then you try to apply it to that same "temporary data" that is linked to currency or rewards. Branch off and try to find more values that don't have server checks on the edit.

Well Ive been able to edit temporary data, like values that only are created during fights, time on timed bosses, health boosts, altho the last to are more tedious for me to find, but nothing that is more static, like a character's stats. I haven't tried looking for rewards yet, im sure that uses the derandomizer, which i still don't get how it works or what to look for. Only tried it on a few slot games, with 1 that worked but i dont remember which game that was ?

whoops, i replied to the wrong post lol

On 3/28/2018 at 4:12 AM, NoFear said:

Can you help me use this method or something similar, to mod Droidhen Texas Poker? Can you test it out for me, perhaps, No Fear? Please respond... 

2 hours ago, Savaunhax said:

Can you help me use this method or something similar, to mod Droidhen Texas Poker? Can you test it out for me, perhaps, No Fear? Please respond... 

LOL DIY

On 3/5/2019 at 6:57 PM, noblack said:

LOL DIY

I wish I could, all I have is a cellphone. I can't use a cellphone to mod Droidhen Texas Poker. Plus I'm running Android 7.0 which is virtually unrootable. Any help please? Unlimited chips in a rigged poker game can really make a difference on the Planet. Lol. 

7 hours ago, Savaunhax said:

I wish I could, all I have is a cellphone. I can't use a cellphone to mod Droidhen Texas Poker. Plus I'm running Android 7.0 which is virtually unrootable. Any help please? Unlimited chips in a rigged poker game can really make a difference on the Planet. Lol. 

Have you heard MT Manager?

That's the simi-god apps that can mod apps

• Moderators

Radare2 + hex editor if you want to work with lib files.

If you want to debug and edit lib files

gdb or lldb or radare2 + gg + hex to arm/arm to hex + hex editor.

Don't need pc and can still accomplish more than those with a pc.

2 minutes ago, NoFear said:

Radare2 + hex editor if you want to work with lib files.

If you want to debug and edit lib files

gdb or lldb or radare2 + gg + hex to arm/arm to hex + hex editor.

Don't need pc and can still accomplish more than those with a pc.

thanks bro, you know any bypass in android for blocked games by protectyion to not work gameguardian?example i see harry pother, Family Guy The Quest for Stuff     not work without root ,exist any mod share trick to bypass this?thanks

• Moderators
4 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

thanks bro, you know any bypass in android for blocked games by protectyion to not work gameguardian?example i see harry pother, Family Guy The Quest for Stuff     not work without root ,exist any mod share trick to bypass this?thanks

You can mod and do anything with it.

Developer had lawyer make legal threats to forum I had a guide on and mods...  So they all got removed ?

Just now, NoFear said:

You can mod and do anything with it.

Developer had lawyer make legal threats to forum I had a guide on and mods...  So they all got removed ?

sorry my bad english, i ask a tutorial not to mod them, thanks

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Guess I'm confused. Hack with gg? Or mod apk no root required?

mod to break the protection , because show 0 bytes regions, and not attach the gg games process

Edited by nalcwap

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

mod to break the protection , because show 0 bytes regions, and not attach the gg games process

Doesn't sounds like protection as much as it is a problem on your end with non root gg or parallel.

1 minute ago, NoFear said:

Doesn't sounds like protection as much as it is a problem on your end with non root gg or parallel.

with root i think work because i not see report not work but i try with no root and not work . 

Edited by nalcwap

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, nalcwap said:

with root i think work because i not see report not work but i try with no root and not work . 

Can you use gg without root on other games?