PTRACE_ATTACH game protected ??

Jespan04

7 hours ago, NoFear said:

Different combination of things can bypass most ptrace.

one question my phone not root and when i try search the values in any game give error ptrace 105 ,but the apps like the parallel space or the paralel space not show in playstore , download out of playstore the parallel space because show in playstore not compatible device , is the error 105 because the app not show?my device is samsung  galaxy tab A 2016 is not compatible?i aak all this because i test in other phone not know what device i only know the firmware is new and not rooted but the parallel space show in the playstore and any process game show in the virtual but same error when try bfind any value?why because the firmware is need by store fix,can anyone know the error 105, i have other question in my device log of gameguardian show something related to knox2 is this knox blocking the search?thanks and sorry ask this eit because i find something strange i have try example pou game give the error find and other id processes i have open but i select this process id called  remove the "" not from process "14750 services google play" and when i press the search work without any error why this try find and the games i atach not work give error 105?if this work why the others not work?thanks ,all the 3 processes from services google play in multiple account i tested and not give error , the games i atach or google play store process give the error  , this what i find with the services google play can give any trick to bypass this error?i not know why  but if you want i test something please tell because this error

Edited by nalcwap

On 1.4.2018 at 5:59 AM, VortexInfinity said:

Pubg uses Battlyeye protection. Want to bypass it, you must a talented progammer.

But not on mobile. They have ssrverside detections, doing random screenshots from players and so on. But battleeye doesnt exists in mobile

It's a firmware/device issue. Sorry. 

I had same issue until I changed selinux. No gg works with that games

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, geribaldi said:

I had same issue until I changed selinux. No gg works with that games

Ahhh. I think some firmwares don't allow se linux permissive. But makes sense. I always leave permissive.

On 01/04/2018 at 9:11 PM, NoFear said:

It's a firmware/device issue. Sorry. 

anyone with the 105 error can test something i find strange?i test 2 games and same error 105 when i try search any value,but i atach the process services google play(not play store because same error) and i try search any value and not give the error 105 , i not a programmer this is why i not know why not give error in this process include i cloned this apk with app cloner and atach to the process of clone i create and no error when search the values,anyone know why not give error in this and give error in games? i suspect something block the games when try serach,thanks

• 7 months later...
On 3/26/2018 at 9:23 PM, Jespan04 said:

Ok so 1 what 2 hack on pubg so I got the script and everything. But when i select pubg as processes it will go like a sec or 2 but then the error: PTRACE_ATTACH game protected . But in som cases it will start but then when I try execute the file the same error will come.... and I have tried to kill the program and restart with no protection but when I try 2 open pubg agen my phone just restart.. please help me 

Device info

------Samsung s8-----

-------Nougat 7-----

-------rooted-------

--------gameguardian 8.53.2------

Tnx for taking your time 2 read this please help me

Hii same problem with me if i change rom then this will solve or not

• 2 years later...

If you have root try the BlueStacks, NOX version on your Android phone worked for me so far so good... I'm using Motorola g fast from boost mobile, rooted with Magisk. Game MCOC speed hack