file incryption

Platonic

goodmorning, I have  a question.

is there a way to incrypt or put a password on or Lua files without the source code being changed?

everytime when it try to put password file to prefend people stealing or hard work the source code change, and GG can not read it anymore. 
I tried a lot to make it a bit harder for people to just open the file and copy past the values and steal the hard work and credits you did for finding the hacks...if you have a YT channel, it does kind of matter because everyone wants to find a new hack, but others will just steal it and claim they found it...from there most want to put a passwork on there file...if there is any way possible, please let me know because I` realy tired of people stealing and copy pasting my or others there hard work in to that of there own :(

• Administrators

Can. But you must be able to program. Then you can write a complex code that only another experienced programmer will be able to read and modify.

It's clear that this will not give absolute protection, but few will be able to do it, which, most likely, it does not need at all.

I will not give examples. look for them yourself.

But GG's capabilities are enough to execute LUA code from a string, the string can be encrypted or encoded with some kind of password. It is possible to make such code, change of one letter in which, destroys all. The possibilities are simply limitless, if you can program.

I will not explain what I meant, or give examples if you do not understand what I mean. I just do not have time for this.

Use web search. Most of the tasks have already been solved by someone and these solutions are already on the Internet, we just need to formulate a request.

• 4 weeks later...

http://lua-encryption.subdomain10.info.

I noticed there are lua scripts that can be readed by gameguardian but they are not even full lua langue I think.., see SS, friend sended me this file. seems PUBG hack I think made by Chinese people
image.thumb.png.23caae09573b0318af5da249641df99c.png

Edited by XxhentaixX

• 9 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 12:08 AM, XxhentaixX said:

I noticed there are lua scripts that can be readed by gameguardian but they are not even full lua langue I think.., see SS, friend sended me this file. seems PUBG hack I think made by Chinese people

This is a Encryption method

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2018 at 1:05 PM, XxhentaixX said:

is there a way to incrypt or put a password on or Lua files without the source code being changed?

Dear @XxhentaixX . 

Yes . U can put password , encrypt it , upload and control using online servers but u gone on risks because any encryption is decryptable so . . . 

Go in Tools and u will see here compilers , but all compilers source codes starting from @Enyby compiler so itsnot have matter u use original compiler or bin hex bin bcs now gg built in can log all scripts . 

U can to use @bukandewa compiler gor make it unreadable . It will be hard to dec for begginers bcs it blocks unluac full open , but peoples who are good in programming and person who isn't begginer he can dissamble this binary chunk and decrypt it .

I told u some information .

I hope it will help u .

(Sorry for my English)

yeah, kind of useless to incrypt file, there is no point anymore, even if it can not be decrypted, it still can be readed. a bit of effort and you get the values real quickly...these days I don't bother encrypting my scripts, lol everything vip anyway

publicing a script for free encrypted means giving it free to all type of people, and someone there will be able to decrypt it and probably go full childish and start sharing it on all platforms "I decrypted ya file"...and there ya go...ya free source gonne...and what ya got in return? nothing...

I then prefer to talk with those people, see there age, like some type of personality check...if the duwt is to chilidhs, I wont take the risk and ban derictly, if the duwt is to complaining,i wont take the risk and ban derictly, if the duwt simply comes to pay as I wreaded down, then I accept and he pays and he gets without any type of drama, because then I know they are there for buisines and not for bigging for the script or something...the I don't care what they do with the script because make since they aren't to stupid to start publishing what they payed for to then get it  banned..

but hey, this is y opinion about this tough...

Edited by XxhentaixX

On 4/20/2018 at 6:08 AM, XxhentaixX said:

That's truth.

Most of the PUBG, identity v etc.

When there's Chinese out, there must have hacker.

When hacker are gone, that game should almost dead.