Blade Crafter

ApexKnight

I'm currently looking at it. The values are encrypted with non usual encryption or there is maybe a pointer (Dword) changing everytime money,gems,...etc are modified, and pointing to them.

Edited by Rastakiwi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 7:38 AM, Rastakiwi said:

Here is the video of the hack. Ask if you want to know something ;).

thank you, but I search 0 results then how ??? I tried exit game and try again but it this

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Tonos said:

When I perform the search as shown in the below screenshots it returns 0 results. Any ideas where to go from here?

001.PNG

002.PNG

I think the 1280;720, replace with your screens resolution instead.

• 2 weeks later...

You can search the value of gems, runes, crafting materials. through encrypted value of Dwords. but the Gold is very hard to find for me. so i used the gems to buy gold on shop. i freeze the gem value. to not decreasing my gems. goodluck and enjoy!

note: if you try to search the crafting material. choose 1 copper material search it through encrypted. mining again then search until you get the right value. then goto and you'll see a lot of no. there. from copper then tsik down upto 10. then edit them like on my screenshot. enjoy!

have a nice day.

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-44-03.png

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-43-58.png

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-59-21.png

20190107_135853.png

2 hours ago, Maochi said:

You can search the value of gems, runes, crafting materials. through encrypted value of Dwords. but the Gold is very hard to find for me. so i used the gems to buy gold on shop. i freeze the gem value. to not decreasing my gems. goodluck and enjoy!

note: if you try to search the crafting material. choose 1 copper material search it through encrypted. mining again then search until you get the right value. then goto and you'll see a lot of no. there. from copper then tsik down upto 10. then edit them like on my screenshot. enjoy!

have a nice day.

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-44-03.png

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-43-58.png

Screenshot_2019-01-07-13-59-21.png

20190107_135853.png

Don't you find anything with the group search above?

Money is hard to find with fuzzy search and our is a custom encryption so you won't find it with encrypted exact search. If you found gems, craft materials, etc, finding gold is now easy.

Every single currency in the game and even more than currencies (waves for example, which can also change the number of gold bought with gems) is stored in the same structure. To find it, just do a pointer scan from the value heading the encrypted gems structure (it's usually a pointer) , or from any currency you found. Sometimes you'll need to do 2 pointers scan but never more than 2. You'll see the game structure looks different because it is a serie of pointers all stacked together with no space between them. Once you got there, just go at the top, where you will see the constants of the group scan we talk about above, and the 3rd pointer will be money (the first pointer just after the constant is the starting of the structure, don't care about it). The 4th pointer will be gems, etc... 

I wrote down the structure on my older phone but updates changed it a bit. But it gives you the idea. The beginning of the structure didn't change at all. I thought I was soon gonna make a video about it (I talk about a general hack in my video description) but I was busy, I'll try to do it later. 

15468462458374014661279928287870.jpg

15468463048124045166586376807489.jpg

Edited by Rastakiwi

31 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

Don't you find anything with the group search above?

Money is hard to find with fuzzy search and our is a custom encryption so you won't find it with encrypted exact search. If you found gems, craft materials, etc, finding gold is now easy.

Every single currency in the game and even more than currencies (waves for example, which can also change the number of gold bought with gems) is stored in the same structure. To find it, just do a pointer scan from the value heading the encrypted gems structure (it's usually a pointer) , or from any currency you found. Sometimes you'll need to do 2 pointers scan but never more than 2. You'll see the game structure looks different because it is a serie of pointers all stacked together with no space between them. Once you got there, just go at the top, where you will see the constants of the group scan we talk about above, and the 3rd pointer will be money (the first pointer just after the constant is the starting of the structure, don't care about it). The 4th pointer will be gems, etc... 

I wrote down the structure on my older phone but updates changed it a bit. But it gives you the idea. The beginning of the structure didn't change at all. I thought I was soon gonna make a video about it (I talk about a general hack in my video description) but I was busy, I'll try to do it later. 

15468462458374014661279928287870.jpg

15468463048124045166586376807489.jpg

Did you know that your phone have a function called Screen Shot?

• 10 months later...

hi so i have been trying to find the gem value using gg but it's my first time using it, i have looked at all the comments her and watched the video. if someone could show me how or something for current version of blade crafter that would be awesome.