Simcity Buildit Club Wars Arenas's Activation Limits

Activation limits are the number of boosters you can activate in a single war. for example you will unlocked Energy Pump I and Vampire I in arena 2 and you can use 5 times those boosters together. for every arena the activation limit is different and you unlock different boosters when you level up in arena.

If you want to know whats the number of activation limits in each arena the go to your war report and click show me and when you press the information(little i icon on top right) you will find the activation limits. If you have any questions tag me. i will try to help you @SimcityHacker

• Moderators
11 hours ago, Mike1144 said:

I really don't think that we can unlock the rest of the items but there must be a way to get unlimited activation limits. Still working on it @Edward9595

You can unlock every booster. Just waiting to be in arena that allows the use of them, then can work on using them all without limits

Screenshot_20180326-220401.png

• Moderators
1 hour ago, SimcityHacker said:

@NoFear How Could You Hack All Of Those Activation Limits Boosters To Unlimited Numbers And How Could You Even Open All Of Them ?

Time consuming and learning the memory layout of everything. When you start learning how values are structured, be surprised what you can do.

14 hours ago, batuhanscity said:

@NoFear please send us a video?

Hey @NoFear could you help us to get unlimited energy boosters, just like you? Please, i've seen your videos about unlimited war supplies and unlock all cards, i got everyting because of you, just energy boosters left.

• 3 weeks later...