Do not need "root" to use GG normally+ iOS?

Ajabruce

1.The current game is very much forbidden to use root!!!

2.Are you very upset? And there is no solution??!ROOT??

3.IOS?possible use of iOS... Become real!??

1.ROOT prohibits login game solutions and GG starts using. First you need magisk su apk, it can hide ROOT, again you need Apk crack version to change GG name, because some games have already considered GG as dangerous apk. The specific operation method please find on the net.

2.The first method may not be able to crack in some games, so we need another method of cracking. First of all, please ROOT, use GG to get super rights, delete ROOT completely (completely delete, can not leave any backup root ), the original GG has been the first to get super permissions, so no longer need root super authority, but once out of the GG, and must again ROOT, maybe a fool way, but very useful!

3.Can iOS also use GG? The answer is yes, the key is no iOS version GG. I believe we all know that cracking iOS is possible. Some people may ask, "Have you succeeded in cracking?" I would say "Yes, and I'm using it, but it's not GG. It's still testing."

At last:

Please don't upload any method of cracking to YouTube or other video, because it will not be used anytime soon, and the developer's hard work is wasted!

Archived