GG on bluestacks?

dracuba

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Cheat engine works... However you must enable kernel mode which requires DBVM if your on a 64 bit system so basically you must have an intel processor. Us amd users are screwed.

Ive tried all 3 cheat apps also and every one of them gets a popup asking for superuser permission and I grant it but it doesn't work.

Not really sure why this wouldn't be a proper rooted bluestacks since busybox works fine and I can use commands for superuser in the console.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...
On 8/1/2016 at 6:58 AM, Enyby said:

Use latest GameGuardian - it is perfect work for BlueStacks and other x86 emulators like Andy, Droid4x. Speedhack worked too.

1) You mean latest GG version is perfectly working with BlueStacks latest version as it is, or maybe we need to root BlueStacks first?
(Eventually how to root? Kingo Root and several other rooting apps look useless, GG isn't working anyway on my side)

2) Will this work also on BlueStacks for Mac?

So the following 2 images should represent the fact that GG is currently running fine on a correctly rooted BlueStacks emulator, right?

Since the timejump and speedup functions are not working on the game I'm currently running, can we just say the reason is 100% because the apk used to install the game was maybe not x86? Or what may be the cause?

abc.jpg

Edited by keepmindins84

• Administrators

No. Developers of game must provide it. Only they can do this.

You can try open apk as zip. If in folders libs not present folder x86 you can not do anything.

Also you can try BlueStacks 0.8.12.3119.

Damn, no x86 libs there.
Was trying to look for BlueStacks 0.8.12.3119 but it's the only version I can't find damn it. All links on the web are expired or fake or removed. May this version of bluestacks be able to run GG accelerator even on non-x86 libs APKs?

Schermata 2016-12-21 alle 16.50.15.png