Will hero

Aza2eel

Name of Game:Will Hero
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zplay.willhero
Version:1.0.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Gold
Have you tried cheating this game?

Yes

Whathappened?: i cant change gold's value, it's a offline game, everytime i change they're back to the latest value

Comments: please help me :( this is first time i cant cheat an offline game :(

• 4 weeks later...

There must be another place where the value is. Maybe it is just a "static" value with an unknown encryption, or maybe the real money value is pointed by a dword:

You should try to fuzzy search for a dword and push "changed" each time your money change. You may find the money pointer by freezing each result one by one, and checking if the money value is still changing when you earn money/buy something ingame. Then you could go to the pointed adress(es) and change some values after it in memory until you find the money adress.

See this post for an example of pointed adress hard to find: 

Hack zombinizer (#6khhzrhr)

• Moderators

Dword search

50000;900::9

Edit the 50000 to large value 900 to large negative value. Goto shop, buy the last item once.

Option 2

Goto save file located here

/data/data/com.zplay.willhero/shared_prefs/com.zplay.willhero.v2.playerprefs.xml

Coins string put for value

fm0x%2FJ%2B6h2RTny1oLDfM2hVhkXk%3D

Crowns string put for value

fvuAq4PF5uaP4pzqVsEF0BVhkXQ%3D

Stars string put

fm%2Fwrr%2FnrBU2AgrPUDZG3xVhkYE%3D

Should be 2123456789 for each.

Archived