discusion GodMode Rules Of Survival

Platonic

(I did not know in which catagorie to put this)

Hi my name is dragon star..im the same guy that found the weather hack and color hacks all other hacks (without help)

this time I'm looking for God mode in RoS. I have a fuew possible theorys this godmode could be found, but for that I have to understand a bit of the game...players who played RoS already for a lang time...I started cheating RoS for now maby onl 4 weeks.

here is the thing, anticheat is activated all the time, but in order to find godmode I have to find a point were my life start...and that should be the main menu...I mean..its not like heath got activated as soon you start your game, no it starts when your game is loading. when you spawn in the map you get shooted by players but you won`t die...its like there is no health limit.
so what did I understand out of this...you won`t get any damage on you till you jump out of that plain.
because when they put you in the plain, there is a very smal load screen, that probely means that suddenly a lot of values starts having a function, so somwere there a health limiter should be activated, so that maby mean that whe have to search there inorder to find godmode...I have see many fake godmodes, they aren't real. they look real but in the end they simply freez the healh bar, but in the mean time the server sees it all and simply count down your damage..but I refuse to believe that godmode in impossible on games like Ros..

This health stuff could be working different to..when you spawn there is a possibility that your health has indeed a limit, but perhaps they nullified the damage of everything...guns, jumps and stuff...

anyone els who is looking for a godmode..share your theory...what you think is the logic behind finding a godmode...whe all know searching for health values aint gonne work in RoS ;)

(exuse me for my bad English)

Archived