Mini DAYZ - Survival Game

Luluulululululu

Name of Game: Mini DAYZ - Survival Game
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bistudio.minidayz&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dminidayz&pcampaignid=APPU_1_WvapWs2BAcvvvATqvZqADA
Version: 1.3.3
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Anything
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I tried to cheat then Im died. Dk what happend. 
Comments: Already tried x2 method then Im died. 

• 1 month later...

Hack Durability Item

In search Dword

-2;x2 durability item;0;10

Search x2 durability item,increment 100

Durability item has changed,change x2 durability item

Dupe item

In search Dword you must x2 item on the bag,search until 2 number,you can edit the item stack

8 hours ago, skankfvck said:

Hack Durability Item

In search Dword

-2;x2 durability item;0;10

Search x2 durability item,increment 100

Durability item has changed,change x2 durability item

Dupe item

In search Dword you must x2 item on the bag,search until 2 number,you can edit the item stack

Hack durability doesnt work. 

5 hours ago, skankfvck said:

It's work man

Screenshot_2018-04-30-12-29-50.png

Dafuq. Let me think. 

Example: jeans durability is 70%. So I need to do -2;140;0;10 or -2;140;10 or -2;140;0? For 'dupe item' I know how to do it. 

Edit: Crash. Which version did you using? 

@skankfvck

It didnt work in 1.3.3 version. Maybe it has something do to with temperature. The game can detect if the temperature to high I will bleed to death. I dont know the highest temperature before my character said "Im bleeding" something like that. It is annoying because my game always crashed before I could try check something else. If your ver is 1.3.3, please tell me how to hack durability. I tried stop the temperature 4 times and just first tried was success but the code just changed. And then I dont remember how I found that. Maybe just luck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On 5/2/2018 at 5:58 PM, Luluulululululu said:

@skankfvck

It didnt work in 1.3.3 version. Maybe it has something do to with temperature. The game can detect if the temperature to high I will bleed to death. I dont know the highest temperature before my character said "Im bleeding" something like that. It is annoying because my game always crashed before I could try check something else. If your ver is 1.3.3, please tell me how to hack durability. I tried stop the temperature 4 times and just first tried was success but the code just changed. And then I dont remember how I found that. Maybe just luck. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Iam using v 1.3.3

For example is use this method

If you new entering game,look on the equipment,they have 100

Then you seacrh -2;200;0::10

Search 200,edit increment 50

There you go the value has changed,for all edit durability x2 value

19 hours ago, skankfvck said:

Iam using v 1.3.3

For example is use this method

If you new entering game,look on the equipment,they have 100

Then you seacrh -2;200;0::10

Search 200,edit increment 50

There you go the value has changed,for all edit durability x2 value

I knew this method. But every times I do this my character said "I can feel blood dripping" and my health bar is empty. Does this happen to you? 

Like this @skankfvck

Screenshot_2018-05-05-12-16-23.png

7 hours ago, Luluulululululu said:

I knew this method. But every times I do this my character said "I can feel blood dripping" and my health bar is empty. Does this happen to you? 

Like this @skankfvck

Screenshot_2018-05-05-12-16-23.png

No,so far so good for my character

Use this apk https://androidrepublic.org/threads/minidayzzz-mod-v-1-3-3-updated-mod.59133/

I hope this apk help your own

Archived