PickCrafter Runic help!

Reaction

Name of Game:Pickcrafter
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fiveamp.pickcrafterapp&hl=en
Version:latest
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Runic
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Blocks and chests work fine, but when try changing runic goes to 0
Comments:

Well basically every time I try to change the runic it's reset to 0, I tried only twice since its not worth keep losing Runic. anyone has any luck with it? Any help will be greatly appreciated

and if you're looking for infinite Chests/Boss. this guy shows how using GG

SOLVED! found way from a comment in youtube.

FOR RUNIC:

"You can also do this with other things like runics, in dword search 150;500;800, then you should get around 13 addresses, select the first 3, and set them to -1000000000. Open a chest then set the values to 0. The other values are picks per second from certain items, so set them to 2147483647 and open any chest, the PPS will update if you have those items. Good if you need picks but aren't anywhere near prestige.""

FOR PICKS

"There's a new way to do it, but it's only possible at the end. When you are about to prestige, scan the amount of picks you need to prestige in double, and once you've found the address, set it to something like -100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (100 sextillion) and prestige. After the cutscene you should have 100,000,000,000 T.

all credit goes to Povilas Gudzinskas. it's his comment.

Now only if someone can find a way to do it for Ender Pearl XD. I tried and it went to 0 lol 

Archived