Anonymous1000

how? can you teach me please?

It is working, we just need a other store method for Items like crates Materials Chopper parts etc.

how? can you teach me please?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2018 at 11:27 PM, Mohancel454 said:

I love your work friend please update script to 1.8.5 version.. Is there any possible way to remove cheater hat in new version 

anonymous updated the script, check its channel. He said he was unfairly suspended in the forum by @d2dyno for posting links from MODS which he had asked Mr. @Enyby for permission, by private message. He helped us a lot here in the forum, but the administrator took it away. but do not worry guys he keeps helping us through his channel and his friend's page.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, survival said:

anonymous updated the script, check its channel. He said he was unfairly suspended in the forum by @d2dyno for posting links from MODS which he had asked Mr. @Enyby for permission, by private message. He helped us a lot here in the forum, but the administrator took it away. but do not worry guys he keeps helping us through his channel and his friend's page.

This was because of a miscommunication of rules. Enyby allowed him to post, but then @Anonymous1000 started posting links to some other site, not a download link. As this is deceptive and categorized as spam, I gave him a warning for every topic that had this unauthorized link. He can post still post, but if he tries to post a link to that site again, the system will automatically notify a moderator and we will have to re-evaluate his status.

1 hour ago, d2dyno said:

This was because of a miscommunication of rules. Enyby allowed him to post, but then @Anonymous1000 started posting links to some other site, not a download link. As this is deceptive and categorized as spam, I gave him a warning for every topic that had this unauthorized link. He can post still post, but if he tries to post a link to that site again, the system will automatically notify a moderator and we will have to re-evaluate his status.

Do not worry, friend, because he said he will not come back to this forum. He said: (I'm not a follower, I'm a leader, I can also create my own app and my own forum if I'd like to.) ?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi bro, I'm your fun

I'm your subscriber also

Btw....

I just wanna request mod or script

For the game: Prey Day Survival - Craft & Zombies

Google play link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=zombie.survival.online.craft

Thanks bro