Anonymous1000

6 hours ago, Joynal420520 said:

Download the script you will find it

Yes we can find it, but only Gold & Level + The Dog package is working.

Also the method with searching the address for ex. of the bottle and putting in the chopper gas tanks address got patched.

Is there any other way to get chopper parts? I am doing Alfa every 2 days and iam raiding bases 10 times a day but still nothing :(

Edit: Picture should explain it ;)

Screenshot_2018-05-13-15-23-24~01.png

Edited by TLDextrem
pic

25 minutes ago, TLDextrem said:

Yes we can find it, but only Gold & Level + The Dog package is working.

Also the method with searching the address for ex. of the bottle and putting in the chopper gas tanks address got patched.

Is there any other way to get chopper parts? I am doing Alfa every 2 days and iam raiding bases 10 times a day but still nothing :(

Edit: Picture should explain it ;)

Screenshot_2018-05-13-15-23-24~01.png

I have already found a way earlier on how to get everything on Anonymous1000's list.

I've done this by using two lua scrips.

8 minutes ago, Ultraf229 said:

I have already found a way earlier on how to get everything on Anonymous1000's list.

I've done this by using two lua scrips.

And would you share this way with us? 

16 minutes ago, TLDextrem said:

And would you share this way with us? 

I used the lua script in this video, followed the method for the store and used Anonymous1000's item code. But the titanium bar and landmine is useless after bought. The store is not free and you need coins. Just beware of how many your are buying cuz you might end up filling your inbox with too much stuff. That's all and thank you.

26 minutes ago, Ultraf229 said:

I used the lua script in this video, followed the method for the store and used Anonymous1000's item code. But the titanium bar and landmine is useless after bought. The store is not free and you need coins. Just beware of how many your are buying cuz you might end up filling your inbox with too much stuff. That's all and thank you.

You should remove landmine titanium and all of that unreleased stuff it will brake your game.

Btw. this script doesn't work for me, after the pointer search i end up with 0 results.

23 minutes ago, TLDextrem said:

You should remove landmine titanium and all of that unreleased stuff it will brake your game.

Btw. this script doesn't work for me, after the pointer search i end up with 0 results.

You have to try all the addresses if you didn't have result on the first one. This worked on me earlier and i finished assembling the chopper. I didn't finish my atv because i accidentally  uninstalled the game. This actually works just try and try (until you die jk)... But seriously it does.

1 minute ago, Ultraf229 said:

You have to try all the addresses if you didn't have result on the first one. This worked on me earlier and i finished assembling the chopper. I didn't finish my atv because i accidentally  uninstalled the game. This actually works just try and try (until you die jk)... But seriously it does.

It worked, had to do step 1 sic times but it worked.

Thank you.

Does anybody know how to get the Explorers Package ?

It didn't work to get it with both scripts.

btw. DO NOT KEEP THE ATV TRANSMISSION IN YOUR INVENTORY !  It will mess up your savegame, same with Tungsten Dragunov and other things you can just get with mods and GG.

Edited by TLDextrem

12 hours ago, TLDextrem said:

Does anybody know how to get the Explorers Package ?

It didn't work to get it with both scripts.

btw. DO NOT KEEP THE ATV TRANSMISSION IN YOUR INVENTORY !  It will mess up your savegame, same with Tungsten Dragunov and other things you can just get with mods and GG.

Use code of explorer pack from script that @Ultraf229 posted video. And use free store from latest script of @Anonymous1000 Video for free store is here. I got all 6 explorer books and now using split hack to split at maximum number. I unlock almost all experience and skills. ?

30 minutes ago, kish0707 said:

your script is not working except free coins and max lvl 

It is working, we just need a other store method for Items like crates Materials Chopper parts etc.