Choices App-how to hack values that include comma?

Touchmind

Name of Requested File:

Link To Download:

Is the game server-sided:

Comments: 

Hi guys. I was wondering how to hack the values that include comma like in the picture? I’m trying to get keys+diamonds for the story app Choices but their values are all like 8,99-10,99.. so when i type them on my search bar in gg, I can’t find a thing. 

Also does anyone know how to earn keys&diamonds in this game except my tactic? It is the hardest app for hack I have seen so far.

35FAD298-0100-4409-8840-6D6A765D608D.jpeg

• Moderators

Inapp values as Enyby stated cannot be modified.

Using $99.99 as example.. here are methods to find the value

Dword 9999 or 99990000 or 9999000

Float 99.99

Double 99.99

Text 99.99

Text utf16 99.99

I see. So what do you suggest me to search for find the 179,99 value for get the 150keys ? I’m not good w numbers ? I want to make it 0$, that way I can get the keys as many as I want. I have been using this tactic for simcity buildit coins..

If I change the values of diamonds and keys I have by using the most known tactic of change their values directly-they back to normal in 5seconds.  Not sure if I make sense. There must be a way to hack this game. ?

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Touchmind said:

I see. So what do you suggest me to search for find the 179,99 value for get the 150keys ? I’m not good w numbers 1f648.png I want to make it 0$, that way I can get the keys as many as I want. I have been using this tactic for simcity buildit coins..

If I change the values of diamonds and keys I have by using the most known tactic of change their values directly-they back to normal in 5seconds.  Not sure if I make sense. There must be a way to hack this game. 1f629.png

You cannot modify the physical purchase price. You can remap it possibly. So turn a 179 to like 99 cents inapp item

It is OK w me.. but I need to find the value 179 for turn it to 99 cents right? I’m asking how!? As I can’t find it when i search for “179” .. ,99 part destroys everything. 

Or did I misunderstand you? Are you saying me I can not change the purchase price in game at all?

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, Touchmind said:

It is OK w me.. but I need to find the value 179 for turn it to 99 cents right? I’m asking how!? As I can’t find it when i search for “179” .. ,99 part destroys everything. 

Or did I misunderstand you? Are you saying me I can not change the purchase price in game at all?

Correct, cannot modify it.

Might be able to remap pointers. So the pointer that triggers payment 99 cents gives $100 item. It's complicated to do though.

Archived