Simcity Buildit War Items Special Codes

INSERT THIS CODE 1819633273; 10 :: 15 POI MADE RESEARCH 5 1,819,633,273 DETAILS ON CODE
AND I COPY THE SECOND RESULT IN MY CASE THIS 1.814.548..096, DONE I VOICE ON NEO I TAKE THE NUMBER AND INSERT 1; 7450 RESEARCH I DO NOT CHANGE THE SYMBOL IN THE YELLOW BOOT I AM WITHOUT HOW I CAN DO AND I CAN NOT DO TO DO TESTED TO SELL CHANGE RESULT BUT NOTHING NEXT TO THE NEO MI FROM THE STRONG WAR CARDS

On Mon Mar 12 2018 at 11:06 PM, Mike1144 said:

FireHydrant,Rubber Boots,Plunger,Binoculars,Anvil,Ammo,Pliers,Rubber Duck - 1819633273
Megaphone,Propeller - 1702127993

Hi how to use this code can you teach me bro

On Wed Mar 21 2018 at 9:10 PM, SimcityHacker said:

@Max1968 No, Of Course It's OK, And If You Want To Know How To Be Able To Hack The War Items, So, Here's How In That PDF File

War items hack.pdf

Thanks 

On 3/21/2018 at 12:40 PM, SimcityHacker said:

@Max1968 No, Of Course It's OK, And If You Want To Know How To Be Able To Hack The War Items, So, Here's How In That PDF File

War items hack.pdf

Hi man, thanks for the PDF!

I was able to change the hydrants.. but it crashes a lot when entering the neomall after replacing the item code.. do you know if this is normal? maybe I'm missing something-

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2018 at 9:10 PM, SimcityHacker said:

@Max1968 Actually I Have Watched That Video Before But I Couldn't Understand Many Things In That Video But At The Same Time And That PDF File Was So Much Easier For Me And That's Because The Way That It Was In That PDF Was So Much Easy But I Don't Know Why You Can't Be Able To Do It With That Way ?

Hello @SimcityHacker may I know is it safe to do this now? I mean dups war items with GG. will I send to the naughty island after that? thanks!

On 12.03.2018 at 6:36 PM, Mike1144 said:

FireHydrant,Rubber Boots,Plunger,Binoculars,Anvil,Ammo,Pliers,Rubber Duck - 1819633273
Megaphone,Propeller - 1702127993

how to replace item in neomall with hydrant if I DON'T have a single hydrant in my depo? Is it possible?