Simcity Buildit War Items Special Codes

Hey Guys, I'm Just Wanted To Know About How Can I Know Every one Of The War Items's Special Code ?, And Of Course I'm Asking About The Special Codes That Don't Change Every Time I Try To Open The Game In It

thanks, but is there a way to increase storage capacity? since i got items over the limit and i tried the expanding the city storage but when i change the values the game crashes. Is there is a way to increase it? if so pls share and thanks.

Edited by Newbie187

i have seen someone with max capa of 99999 it was probably in some guide, i dont mind the issue but doing contest and stuff requires you to make items and it cant be done when i have more items than the actual limit xD

@Newbie187 Here Are 2 Screenshots Of The City Storage Of My City, And Like You See In Those 2 Photos Now That I Have Only Number 600 As A Maximum Limits For The City Storage And At The Same Time I Have About More Than 1 Billion And 200 Millions Of The War Items Now And That's Why And Like You Have Seen Now That It's Not Necessary To Try To Hack The Limits Of The City Storage To Be Able To Hack Anything Of The Items That You Have Now For Example

٢٠١٨-٠٣-١٩_١٨.٥٦.٤٦.jpg

٢٠١٨-٠٣-١٩_١٨.٥٨.٠٢.jpg

Edited by SimcityHacker

@Newbie187 You're Welcome ????

@Max1968 Is This Is A Question Or What Because I Really Can't Understand Exactly What You Mean Because That Doesn't Seem Like A Question At All And At The Same Time And In The End Of That Speech You Just Said Thanks, So, Do You Want To Ask About How Can You Increase The Number Of The War Items Or What ?

Edited by SimcityHacker

11 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said:

@Max1968 No, Of Course It's OK, And If You Want To Know How To Be Able To Hack The War Items, So, Here's How In That PDF File

I'm sorry, but I entered this code 1,819,633,273 and done the search in dword but did not find anything wrong I something?
11 minutes ago, SimcityHacker said: