Jump to content
Viceversa

The Sims Mobile

Recommended Posts

Name of Game:The Sims Mobile

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.simsmobile

Version:9.1.1.140984

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Simcash, is technically the only thing you need, everything else can be bought with it i think, but if everything else can be hacked even better

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Tried the basic with simoleons but it didnt work, only the displayed amount changed but not the real thing

Comments:Speedhack works, just dont go to high, so i guess theres a chance to hack this

Edited by Viceversa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use encrypted value to search your sim cash 
then use some of it and search again until you get only 2 results, one is your sim cash value, another one is a huge negative value. 
edit the negative value to 2123456789, then use it to buy simoleons. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Use encrypted value to search your sim cash 
then use some of it and search again until you get only 2 results, one is your sim cash value, another one is a huge negative value. 
edit the negative value to 2123456789, then use it to buy simoleons. 

 

Dword search the value 4bytes below. And 4bytes above results will be values in the game.

Find simcash, nearby is other currency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Dword search the value 4bytes below. And 4bytes above results will be values in the game.

Find simcash, nearby is other currency.

Sorry, i just couldn't work it out, please help me with more detailed steps, thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video with instructions, please cuz i don't understand 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, NoFear said:

Dword search the value 4bytes below. And 4bytes above results will be values in the game.

Find simcash, nearby is other currency.

it changes the value on the screen only, but the value in the original was unchanged...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The only thing that works for me is
is the old money hack but instead giving it a high value, put everything to 0.
Then you can buy the item you used the "value" with for free but its a pain in the a. to always keep using.
Stamina is also fairly easy to cheat but other then that, nothing seems to work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@FlamingHarlekin I changed energy, but I do not know how the price of the item was for free. Can you explain? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2018 at 10:24 AM, FlamingHarlekin said:

The only thing that works for me is
is the old money hack but instead giving it a high value, put everything to 0.
Then you can buy the item you used the "value" with for free but its a pain in the a. to always keep using.
Stamina is also fairly easy to cheat but other then that, nothing seems to work.

How to do this bro? How do i change the items value if the value is the same? Not like change value, then search for next value till it's found.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×