The Sims Mobile

Viceversa

Name of Game:The Sims Mobile

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.gp.simsmobile

Version:9.1.1.140984

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Simcash, is technically the only thing you need, everything else can be bought with it i think, but if everything else can be hacked even better

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:Tried the basic with simoleons but it didnt work, only the displayed amount changed but not the real thing

Comments:Speedhack works, just dont go to high, so i guess theres a chance to hack this

Edited by Viceversa

Use encrypted value to search your sim cash 
then use some of it and search again until you get only 2 results, one is your sim cash value, another one is a huge negative value. 
edit the negative value to 2123456789, then use it to buy simoleons. 

• Moderators
44 minutes ago, ItsSC said:

Use encrypted value to search your sim cash 
then use some of it and search again until you get only 2 results, one is your sim cash value, another one is a huge negative value. 
edit the negative value to 2123456789, then use it to buy simoleons. 

Dword search the value 4bytes below. And 4bytes above results will be values in the game.

Find simcash, nearby is other currency.

5 hours ago, NoFear said:

Dword search the value 4bytes below. And 4bytes above results will be values in the game.

Sorry, i just couldn't work it out, please help me with more detailed steps, thanks

14 hours ago, NoFear said:

it changes the value on the screen only, but the value in the original was unchanged...

The only thing that works for me is
is the old money hack but instead giving it a high value, put everything to 0.
Then you can buy the item you used the "value" with for free but its a pain in the a. to always keep using.
Stamina is also fairly easy to cheat but other then that, nothing seems to work.

• 3 months later...
On 3/10/2018 at 10:24 AM, FlamingHarlekin said:

The only thing that works for me is
is the old money hack but instead giving it a high value, put everything to 0.
Then you can buy the item you used the "value" with for free but its a pain in the a. to always keep using.
Stamina is also fairly easy to cheat but other then that, nothing seems to work.

How to do this bro? How do i change the items value if the value is the same? Not like change value, then search for next value till it's found..