Request : Nexomon V.2.0.2

skankfvck

Name of Game: Hexomon
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.limeturtle.nexomon&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dnexomon&pcampaignid=APPU_1_9zifWt6dPMflvgSK9YXQBw
Version: 2.0.2
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Full Game Unlock
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: With Lucky Patcher And Freedom,and no effect this game has no purchased
Comments:

Edited by skankfvck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do an encrypted Xor search for the number of coins win a battle and refine with the new coin amount until you have 1 value left.

Click it and select goto.

Edit the xor value, I just removed the last three numbers and comma that was left at the end, you should end up with around 3 million coins

then go down 10 values from the one you just changed and do the same to that xor value, this will give you around 3 million gems

make sure you save your game from the "nexopad" in the game before you close it or obviously the changes wont stick.

11 hours ago, Rojiddj said:

hmm ... for a long time, some still want to respond to this Request ...

Why not they requested help and never got it, last month is not all that long ago

1 hour ago, BadCase said:

Why not they requested help and never got it, last month is not all that long ago

after all this game has been continued (finished) just waiting for sequel "Nexomon 2"

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 11:32 AM, BadCase said:

Do an encrypted Xor search for the number of coins win a battle and refine with the new coin amount until you have 1 value left.

Click it and select goto.

Edit the xor value, I just removed the last three numbers and comma that was left at the end, you should end up with around 3 million coins

then go down 10 values from the one you just changed and do the same to that xor value, this will give you around 3 million gems

make sure you save your game from the "nexopad" in the game before you close it or obviously the changes wont stick.

this Works.. i used a Different Pattern though.. 

if only Someone would Mod (Unlock) the apk,'-)

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Daniella22 said:

What did you use?

(Anonymous) Dword + ENCRYPTED

the Proper Results (on Mine) will be 6 digits that Starts with number "4....."

444444 is Equal to Zero.. and so on..

i Don't know if this will be the Same on Other Devices.. i'm Currently using Android 6.0 (arm64).

[:Photo is Kinda Unrelated though:]

Nexomon -Omnicron.jpg

• 6 months later...

Like Hae14 sayd 444444 = 0 always search Dword if u change the value 444444 to 0 u will have 444444 if u change 444444 to 444440 = 4 if u change 444444 to 444445 u will have 1 if ur stamina is 100 search 444536 its eazy if u need help just ask i will help u

Screenshot_2019-01-20-00-49-22.png

Screenshot_2019-01-20-00-55-18.png

Edited by Sonic6996

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/26/2018 at 2:37 PM, Hae14 said:

(Anonymous) Dword + ENCRYPTED

the Proper Results (on Mine) will be 6 digits that Starts with number "4....."

444444 is Equal to Zero.. and so on..

i Don't know if this will be the Same on Other Devices.. i'm Currently using Android 6.0 (arm64).

[:Photo is Kinda Unrelated though:]

Nexomon -Omnicron.jpg

,'-) This was when i Still don't Know What Xor is XD 

Xor Key = 444444