Adventure Xpress

25agosto

Name of Game: Adventure Xpress
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pikpok.ax.play&hl=it&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dadventure+xpress&pcampaignid=APPU_1_miSfWpakGMbhkgWd7aPABQ
Version: 1.2.1 Last update on october 2015 (it will be easy, ahahah)
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Stamp. Yes.... Stamps
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?:

yes. I have successfully hack golg by setting a negative number to a item in store. Then i've tried to do "go to" and i found the stamps value. But editing it, has not effect. 

I've also hacked Healt points while in combat....

Nope. If i set a negative number to last gold and first stamps items, the first give me the set gold, but i can't purchase the second because i'm out of stamps. I have 75 of them last.....

• Moderators
12 minutes ago, 25agosto said:

Nope. If i set a negative number to last gold and first stamps items, the first give me the set gold, but i can't purchase the second because i'm out of stamps. I have 75 of them last.....

Sorry :(

just go to the store and change the value of the stamps to negative. to obtain fewer values, do the search by increasing the 'X4' after the value of the stamps.

Screenshot_2018-03-10-17-37-28.png

then refine only with the value of stamps, that is without the 'X4'

Edited by EliudRm

11 hours ago, EliudRm said:

just go to the store and change the value of the gems to negative. to obtain fewer values, do the search by increasing the 'X4' after the value of the stamps.

can you make s Video how to Do that

just go to the store and change the value of the gems to negative. to obtain fewer values, do the search by increasing the 'X4' after the value of the stamps.

or make Screenshots Step by step

can you make s Video how to Do that

Just worked! But with a Little modification to the video (in my case). When adding 1 to all the result, i've got only 201 and 202 but multiple times (i've got 1350 results, half 201 and half 202). So, the value of stamps now was 201, so i've tried starting to the address 70xxxxx to the 89xxxxx, and i found the right one after a bunch of address modification. I've tried also restarting game, but i get everytime only 201 and 202..... bah.

So, i'm happy that now i can buy better weapon, i don't like cheating damage and healt, that will be too easy. Thanks a lot!

P.s. I still don't know what is X4, i have to find some time and learn cheating better!

Ah, in the screenshot you can see a glitch by modify the wrong number xD. I've got also a beautiful pink screen.....

Screenshot_2018-03-12-00-02-27.png

Edited by 25agosto

3 hours ago, 25agosto said:

When adding 1 to all the result, i've got only 201 and 202 but multiple times (i've got 1350 results, half 201 and half 202). So, the value of stamps now was 201, so i've tried starting to the address 70xxxxx to the 89xxxxx, and i found the right one after a bunch of address modification.

Are you sure you were increasing the value and not adding 1?