to wride a value of a adress

Platonic

Question

I have a bit of a problem...
I`m trying to make a wall hack for RoS in script...but the thing is ...the value change each time, but the position of the value with the other values are always the same..
like I have a value "20". that value does not change, but when I go to address, like 5 addresses below the "20" there is the value that can bring in the walls, but that value change every time, isn't there a way to freez that value by address? the game Rules Of Survived...the values in the match change address every time...but stil the distance of wall hack stays 5 addresses below the value "20"...I watched in the lua tutorial, but its not completely clear for me what theya re saying there...how is this a address? "0x18004030"...I don`t see that anywhere in GG.
would be nice if I can get some help. then I can finaly release my wall hack with some other hacks like camp and no ground... :)

5 answers to this question

would you mind giving me a examble? because I`m having trouble understanding, the result in a table? for that I first need to search he value...the value that ceeps changing, so I woudnt know how to put that in a script.

examble of how I go to the address of a value that I have searched, then there I select the address that's 5 lines below and edit it.
my bad for my English but it isn't good. 

In the link you sended.. I see + 144, in hex...but is that the amound of adresseshe selected? I don`t get it very well. I ask quistions because I realy need to make good hacks for games.

Archived