New to Game Guardian having trouble ?

elderscar

Hiya guys im new here im hoping people can explain what im doing wrong in Game Gurdian

im trying to hack Jurassic world what is available on IOS & Android i am using a emulator called Memu what is a pre rooted version 

i have tryed using both versions of the software HW & SW

i activate game guardian i selelt the game as normal you want to hack and then i Click the search icon far right then i write the value what is 47442 then click D DWORD then click search then i await to get anything from 3-5 possibilities

then i edit the value and hit from 47442 and change it to say 8465532 and it will appear whats great and you can spend it but now if i go to log out and log back in the total has completely gone :( and reverted back to the original amount

please please can people tell me how to sort this ?

Well, it's simple, if I'm not wrong when playing JW, you must be connected to the Internet, which means that the game is controlled by a server, so you can not hack it as easily as you are doing ... try other methods.  -or maybe the game cannot be hacked.

1 minute ago, EliudRm said:

Well, it's simple, if I'm not wrong when playing JW, you must be connected to the Internet, which means that the game is controlled by a server, so you can not hack it as easily as you are doing ... try other methods

Hiya bud would you have any ideas? I can use lucky patcher what works but at a lot slower pace 

any help would be really appreciated?:)

7 minutes ago, elderscar said:

Hiya bud would you have any ideas? 

you can try to pirate the value of the rewards, or with pointers or maybe something like damage or life .

7 minutes ago, elderscar said:

I can use lucky patcher what works but at a lot slower pace 

I used a lucky patcher once and I did not like it, so I do not know how it works ..

On 3/5/2018 at 12:11 AM, elderscar said:

ok thanks bud :)

has anyone else got any ideas?

try updating your lucky patcher. 
and also make sure you install the modded google play store. 

I only use lucky patcher when purchasing items at their store, and if it works, voila! 
be sure to patch it first before playing. 

Always update. There is always a chance that the hack will work, sometimes it will not, but there's no harm in trying. 

You may also try doing the options @ GG app with the "PAUSE THE GAME WHILE SCANNING" Just experiment and poke around. 

Archived