Rules Of Survival| new speed teleport

Platonic

Naskah berakhir:
----------------------------------------------------Rules Of Survival Hack----------------------------------------------------
                                                                               V2.3
                                                                                 By
                                                                          Critical Hit
                                                                                And
                                                                       SwaG GaminG
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rules of survival v2.3 Script
Https://Youtube/Critical Hit
Https://Youtube/SwaG GaminG

Exit.

Bro, update script to 2.8 ;) slowmo speedhack undetected

Yes basecly you 

7 hours ago, KuramaHentaista said:

Nice

Update script to 2.8 ;)

On 14-3-2018 at 8:02 PM, SilentspawnSVK said:

got banned had only color and balt land started and balt land is buggy it worked just once from 3x I tested. mist of time I had just blacked whole land

You can't be banned for using the latest color hacks.

Altough about the weather hack i will fix that in my latest update, i did not know that some devices get a black screen, ok? Btw update to v2.8

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, SilentspawnSVK said:

great hack just missing the undergroung and its loading really slowly but overall its great 

Yeah, banned on new version, but you can use in older verdion of gg