How to add gems in Angry Birds Transformers?

RX78Spyro

Question

Good morning, evening,

As I said in my introduction thread, I came here to hack Angry Birds Transformers in order to get the stuff that I had in a previous save (now deleted) back.

But I don't know how to do it proprely with another software (like Bluestacks), so I wanted to ask for help about it.

So, how can I add gems in my current save, knowing that the current build of the game is 1.34.3.0 ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

12 answers to this question

On 2/3/2018 at 2:36 AM, RX78Spyro said:

Good morning, evening,

As I said in my introduction thread, I came here to hack Angry Birds Transformers in order to get the stuff that I had in a previous save (now deleted) back.

But I don't know how to do it proprely with another software (like Bluestacks), so I wanted to ask for help about it.

So, how can I add gems in my current save, knowing that the current build of the game is 1.34.3.0 ?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Hello, the other post said I still had not found a way to hack the gems .. Well now I tell you that I have the complete hack. ? ?

Screenshot_2018-03-04-19-33-44.png

On 05/03/2018 at 5:30 AM, EliudRm said:

Hello, the other post said I still had not found a way to hack the gems .. Well now I tell you that I have the complete hack. ? ?

That's neat that you found how to do it. How did you do that?

Because I don't have a Rooted device (And I can't root it, because it's unrootable, unfortunately) and I know that you can do this on a virtual Android device on your PC (like with Bluestacks) But I don't know how to do it with this.

Do you have a guide or something like this?

2 hours ago, RX78Spyro said:

That's neat that you found how to do it. How did you do that?

Because I don't have a Rooted device (And I can't root it, because it's unrootable, unfortunately) and I know that you can do this on a virtual Android device on your PC (like with Bluestacks) But I don't know how to do it with this.

Do you have a guide or something like this?

I highly doubt that there are devices that are just outright un-rootable. At most, the OS should be new enough that a method hasn't been found yet but straight up un-rootable?

16 hours ago, datguygamer said:

I highly doubt that there are devices that are just outright un-rootable. At most, the OS should be new enough that a method hasn't been found yet but straight up un-rootable?

I have a Sony Xperia Z3+ which was, at the time I had it, unrootable back then.

Now, it seems that it's rootable, I didn't kept up to date with the rooting of this device back in the day, but I'll have to see what I can do before doing anything, since I don't want to brick it like an idiot.

8 hours ago, RX78Spyro said:

I have a Sony Xperia Z3+ which was, at the time I had it, unrootable back then.

Now, it seems that it's rootable, I didn't kept up to date with the rooting of this device back in the day, but I'll have to see what I can do before doing anything, since I don't want to brick it like an idiot.

Sony Xperia Z3+ is rootable, my friend. Just go to XDA and search for your phone and the tools and/or apps required to root it.

On 6/3/2018 at 6:44 AM, RX78Spyro said:

Está bien que hayas encontrado cómo hacerlo. ¿Cómo hiciste eso?

Porque no tengo un dispositivo rooteado (y no puedo rootearlo, porque desabrochable, desafortunadamente) y sé que puedes hacerlo en un dispositivo Android virtual en tu PC (como con Bluestacks) Pero no lo hago saber cómo hacerlo con esto.

¿Tienes una guía o algo como esto?

Here is the link to root your cell phone.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/z3/orig-development/d66xx-cwm-based-recovery-6-0-4-7-root-t2890116

On 3/5/2018 at 9:30 AM, EliudRm said:

Hello, the other post said I still had not found a way to hack the gems .. Well now I tell you that I have the complete hack. 1f600.png1f44c.png

I hacked pigs and coins but not gems. How you hack the gems? plz reply

Ok, so I rooted another phone which I don't use since the speaker is dead, and I tried to add coins in the game by using the pig's lab for it. Video for reference :

Unfortunately, the game seems to be protected, I had a error [106] when I did it.

Did I do something wrong or is there a specific way to add stuff ?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by RX78Spyro

15 hours ago, Zaidr said:

Corté cerdos y monedas pero no gemas. ¿Cómo hackear las gemas? porfavor responda

6 hours ago, RX78Spyro said:

Ok, entonces rooteé otro teléfono que no uso porque el parlante está muerto, e intenté agregar monedas en el juego usando el laboratorio del cerdo. Video para referencia:

Desafortunadamente, el juego parece estar protegido, tuve un error [106] cuando lo hice.

¿Hice algo mal o hay una manera específica de agregar cosas?

Gracias por adelantado.

ok. I'll make a video hacking ABT. But I will delay a little, because I do not have much time since I am studying.