0 results found while searching for pointer

Sunflowerpancake

Question

I'm having a problem with searching for pointers...i watched the youtube video from GG official channel and several others...then tried to do a pointer scan like this...

1.Searched and narrowed down the value i wanted to modify(in this instance the health) 

2.Then i added it to saved list

3.Copied the address

4.Went back to exact search and pasted the address with a "h" at the end and clicked new search and offset was set to 0

5.This is where the error happens i got 0 results. 

This always happens with all games and all values i try, i'm thinking maybe there is some setting i need to change...haven't tried it on any other devices, my current device is an android phone which means its on arm architecture...Please help i'm having to do the hacks everytime i wanna play a game and i'm fairly new to memory editing and GG.

4 answers to this question

• Administrators

Not all values have pointer to it. Some pointers need offset.

And exists more fast way for search pointer. Also you can specify max possible offset.

Long tap on value.

We have tutorial video on gallery.

5 hours ago, Enyby said:

Not all values have pointer to it. Some pointers need offset.

And exists more fast way for search pointer. Also you can specify max possible offset.

Long tap on value.

We have tutorial video on gallery.

Could you maybe link to the video?

Archived