Please explain in detail

Tj83

Hello. 

I use game guardian everyday and am very good at using it and understanding it..  But I do still have some questions.  I want to know exactly how it works,  yes I know it searches memory and edits values. But exactly what is it doing??  And can the game developers inspect my game account and see that I'm using it?  The game I play,  all resources are controlled by their servers.  Well 99% of the game is controlled by their servers.  But I am making significant value changes to things that are not controlled by their servers..  (Unit strength , unit attack power , range ..) Can the developers see those changes?  I don't think they can,  because I asked for my team mates to look at my units while I had the values changed and every thing looked normal to them,  even though they were extremely more powerful.  (Battle is not done live or on servers. At the end of battle , win or lose , game connects back to servers for rewards or losses .)  OK but back to my 2 questions,  can the developers of the game inspect my account and see what I'm doing?  And how exactly does game guardian work?  Thank you all ahead of time for your reply. 

• Administrators
1 hour ago, Tj83 said:

But exactly what is it doing??

1 hour ago, Tj83 said:

it searches memory and edits values

1 hour ago, Tj83 said:

And can the game developers inspect my game account and see that I'm using it?

Yes. They can add any code. So they can add code for check anything and sent result to their servers.

Archived