Dual apk

Bloodbathking

1 hour ago, Bloodbathking said:

Is there any way of have two apk at one time such as parallel space or something. I was just wanting to have a original apk and a modded apk in a separate area such as parallel space 

U can install modded apk in ur device and then clone the app using parallel space. Then uninstall the modded apk in ur device and u can still play it using parallel space app. U can install original app in ur device after doing these steps. After u do this all, u will have original app in ur device and modded app in parallel space.

Ok so I downloaded a modded apk for legendary game of heroes that does not allow connection to google services no problem. So I downloaded parallel space and put the mod in their however after I uninstalled the original mod apk the one in parallel space  was no longer there either or do you install original apk  before going back into parallel space 

28 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

Ok so I downloaded a modded apk for legendary game of heroes that does not allow connection to google services no problem. So I downloaded parallel space and put the mod in their however after I uninstalled the original mod apk the one in parallel space  was no longer there either or do you install original apk  before going back into parallel space 

I also just tried this. But it's not working. Then i tried it through incognito installation in parallel space then it worked. I don't know if it supposed to only work like that or it is a bug. 

2 hours ago, AjayP said:

I also just tried this. But it's not working. Then i tried it through incognito installation in parallel space then it worked. I don't know if it supposed to only work like that or it is a bug. 

Ok so it must be the game I'm trying to use. Parallel space is not able to find anything I type in the incognito search so I'm guessing that it is one or the other 

42 minutes ago, Bloodbathking said:

Ok so it must be the game I'm trying to use. Parallel space is not able to find anything I type in the incognito search so I'm guessing that it is one or the other 

I am also not able to find anything when i search in Google play in incognito installation. It is the app bug. I always get No Results Found when i search anything. 

Archived