Hacking SimCity BuildIt without beeing banned

PrincessZelda

Name of Game: Sim City Build It
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.simcitymobile_row
Version: 1.20.53.69574
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: All of them. Gold, cash, keys, war cards
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Successfull cheating, but instant ban.
Comments: First question, so hoping im at the right place.

I have successfully hacked the game using the guides of NoFear, both keys/xp/cash, and war cards. However, I instantly get banned to the "naughty Island" as they call it, the server for people who use cheats. I was wondering if anyone here has found a way around it, and since i can't find any threads on this i thought I´d ask myself :)

Edit: Huge thanks for the guides, Nofear, they work great! Only downside is the aforementioned banning :(

Edited by PrincessZelda

• Moderators

How do I know if I'm "banned"?

Also, I think with some of my new methods, you can build anything or convert any building into another. I've been dealing with pointers in this game lately and not sure if these will be less detected. But I don't know how to tell if I'm on the "cheaters" server.

You can tell by the General Trade, which only shows "rare items", almost no sugar, no burgers but tons of expanding items, and you cant find items from friends from facebook that arent banned. Its easier to spot if you play regularly, but my hacked account is friends with my main account via facebook, but i cant see any of the items my hacked account puts up in their depot. 

You also cant really find any clubs to join that have active members in it, as there are mostly cheats who stopped playing i think. 

Hope that wasnt too unclear, thanks for quick response! 

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, PrincessZelda said:

You can tell by the General Trade, which only shows "rare items", almost no sugar, no burgers but tons of expanding items, and you cant find items from friends from facebook that arent banned. Its easier to spot if you play regularly, but my hacked account is friends with my main account via facebook, but i cant see any of the items my hacked account puts up in their depot. 

You also cant really find any clubs to join that have active members in it, as there are mostly cheats who stopped playing i think. 

Hope that wasnt too unclear, thanks for quick response! 

Hmmm... I don't know if I am for my account... 

Contact me in pm

23 hours ago, NoFear said:

You don't get "banned". You are put into a server with all the cheaters.

Yeah i know :D it didn't happen and i tried really hard to make it happen :D idk i uninstalled it after couple weeks maybe the game figured i was hacking by now 

4 hours ago, PrincessZelda said:

nah, you probably just didnt realize you were on the other server, not much changes, so unless you know what to look for you might not notice it. Sure you didnt get banned to the naughty island? 

I’m also looking for this answer, is there any way to mod the game without being sent to the cheaters server? 

They seem to have patched it to where they spot you straight away and change your server whereas before, as long as you only did small increases, they wouldn’t notice for a few weeks.

• 8 months later...

@NoFear Moderator, do you have idea? i need to know how to clone city and up war card to lv15, but my city must still in real server, not in cheat server. Can be that? Maybe U can Pm me plz, bcs i cant PM u. Thanks alot.

• 2 months later...