NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

AjayP

Is it possible to hack level for version 2.9.1? I have watched youtube channel that show how to hack level in 2.9.1 using dword as below

34;327680~327691;24;917519;327680~327699::128

Where 34 is current level

But I have no luck and cant hack the level. Thanks in advance

why i cant get it working, although it said found correct value and hacked successfully, but nothing changed.

is there any level requirement for this hack to work? or is there any specific GG settings that i have to configure (i had already setting the filters to 1000)

nevermind, i did it eventually ?

Edited by RydR
adding description

11 hours ago, StefanoAper said:

dont know what im doing wrong... it says it founds the right Value and i put in the new number, but when i get into the game nothing changed... help pls? or any Tips?:(((

You set filters to 1000?

Follow my video, if you don't understand yet.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MxjZtEkswz3Svj9foLU2HT1rVZRYr1Ac

The hack still work on NFS 2.9.3?

Edited by Miguel156

6 hours ago, Miguel156 said:

You set filters to 1000?

Follow my video, if you don't understand yet.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MxjZtEkswz3Svj9foLU2HT1rVZRYr1Ac

The hack still work on NFS 2.9.3?

exactly followed your video ? it even says it hacked the gold, but then i get into the game and it isnt  :s btw im working on a rooted galaxy s4, gonna try it on pc and root bluestacks later

Edited by StefanoAper
tried it on pc on rooted bluestacks: wrong value ... i guess im simply too dumb to get it working?

Hey,Ajay :) First of all i wanna thank you for doing this awesome work.I really appreciate it :)

So I tried your script Tuner trials and Infinite Nitro Perfectly Working :)

However, Gold and Money isn't working.Script is saying found correct values but after opening the game hacked values doesn't show up :( Original values are there.Tried several times 20times same issue and same with money hack.Also fuel,scrap,skip race hack doesn't working it always says found wrong values. PLEASE fix it :) And by the way can you give me your facebook/telegram/twitter id? i wanna get in touch with you regarding this hack :) Thank you

24 minutes ago, SohamSen said:

Hey,Ajay :) First of all i wanna thank you for doing this awesome work.I really appreciate it :)

So I tried your script Tuner trials and Infinite Nitro Perfectly Working :)

However, Gold and Money isn't working.Script is saying found correct values but after opening the game hacked values doesn't show up :( Original values are there.Tried several times 20times same issue and same with money hack.Also fuel,scrap,skip race hack doesn't working it always says found wrong values. PLEASE fix it :) And by the way can you give me your facebook/telegram/twitter id? i wanna get in touch with you regarding this hack :) Thank you

My Facebook username is Ajay Gaming. And i'm very busy till 10 May. So i can't get enough time to update the script. Also the game is updated to 2.9.3. They might have patched the hack. I haven't tried. I will look into it if possible. 

On 14/04/2018 at 3:04 PM, Jveko said:

when??

When i get some free time, i will definitely try.

You can still use 2.9.1 :)

2.9.3 is optional.It is for older android version users who are having problems regarding saving the game in cloud :)

Im still on 2.9.1 :) but script properly not working :)

Ajay :( still can't find you :( can you provide your profile link? or facebook id? example-> facebook.com/xyz.gaming

Thank you :)

1 hour ago, AjayP said:

My Facebook username is Ajay Gaming. And i'm very busy till 10 May. So i can't get enough time to update the script. Also the game is updated to 2.9.3. They might have patched the hack. I haven't tried. I will look into it if possible. 

When i get some free time, i will definitely try.

nice to hear, ill wait ?