NFS No Limits 2.9.1 MEGA HACK v4.1 By Ajay P

AjayP

4 minutes ago, Jacky996 said:

can help me ?i ardy try many time.not work how u make it?i gv u teamview,can u help me?

can u help me?

can u help me?

I'll make a video showing how to do it. In about 2 hours I send It here.

But fisrt of all you need rooting your smartphone. Install root checker for see if you have or not a root. If you don't have root than do it. The XDA forum can help you with this. 

i think here cant upload..

I not upload here, probably I will save on Google drive, then I will share the link here.

17 minutes ago, wakhaiha said:

Hi. Thanks for the script. I have succeed change all exclusive hack except for scrap point. It says wrong value. I executed script when circle stop loading for the second time (just before connecting to server). Works for money, gold, etc. Except scrap point. Did I do something wrong?

Try some more times. It will work 100%.

13 minutes ago, Miguel156 said:

But fisrt of all you need rooting your smartphone. Install root checker for see if you have or not a root. If you don't have root than do it. The XDA forum can help you with this. 

And this root isn't from root king or something like this, you need the root of superSU or Magisk for example.

Edited by Miguel156

On 25/02/2018 at 12:53 AM, AjayP said:
3 minutes ago, Miguel156 said:

I not upload here, probably I will save on Google drive, then I will share the link here.

always ajay hack works , if it doesn't than ur doing it wrong , for me works everytime

1 minute ago, AjayP said:

Try some more times. It will work 100%.

ardy try many time...i ardy add u kik message..can u teamview help me?

ok.

6 minutes ago, Miguel156 said:

Hahahahah. Waiting my video. Maybe your doubt is cleared up.

haha.i think i do this ardy 2 week.but no work.then ea ardy ban my mobile.then just do it at pc.if got ur video,i think more ppl will do it very easy.

Edited by Jacky996

4 hours ago, Jacky996 said:

haha.i think i do this ardy 2 week.but no work.then ea ardy ban my mobile.then just do it at pc.if got ur video,i think more ppl will do it very easy.

My video is uploading. Sorry for the delay. My internet is really sucks. And sorry for my game guardian and NFS not be in english, they are in brazilian portuguese. But I think it's really easy to follow the video. I made a tutorial of Gold hack. I tried with the money hack but doesn't work for me.

My video is uploading. Sorry for the delay. My internet is really sucks. And sorry for my game guardian and NFS not be in english, they are in brazilian portuguese. But I think it's really easy to follow the video. I made a tutorial of Gold hack. I tried with the money hack but doesn't work for me.

If you follow the video right I believe you will not have any failure.

Just remember, YOU NEED ROOT. Use SuperSU or magisk. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MxjZtEkswz3Svj9foLU2HT1rVZRYr1Ac

Just remember, YOU NEED ROOT. Use SuperSU or magisk. 

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1MxjZtEkswz3Svj9foLU2HT1rVZRYr1Ac

One video still processing, but you can download for see.

Hi. Is there any way to get vip using game guardian? I need to get legendary materials to upgrade black edition of car parts. As of now item only available in tuner trials and black market - legendary(vip only).  If material required is 16, i need to race tuner trial for 16 times.

20 minutes ago, wakhaiha said:

Hi. Is there any way to get vip using game guardian? I need to get legendary materials to upgrade black edition of car parts. As of now item only available in tuner trials and black market - legendary(vip only).  If material required is 16, i need to race tuner trial for 16 times.

U can use data hack.

https://gameguardian.net/forum/topic/19111-nfs-no-limits-285/?tab=comments#comment-69543&searchlight=1

Read instructions file after extracting the zip file.