Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

1 hour ago, mm6ff8 said:

A crafting kit for 1300 cars?

That's at least 1300 Disassembled cars, 20x1300 Auto spare parts, 10x Rubber parts, 1kx1300 Scrap, 4kx1300 Machine oil, 1x1300 Car battery, 60x1300 Insulating tape, 4x1300 Spark plug, and 4x1300 Tires, and tons of Tool Kit to make them.

How much you paid for such a crafting kit? And 40 minutes to find and craft 1300 cars?

Frankly, I don't believe this crap.

In this Halloween season, it's easy to level up.

0. Make sure you have some Dodge ability through Perk or Armor or Food, so that enemies won't hit you.

1. Gather 2 Wood, 1 Nail, 2 Tape, 1 Rope, 1 Scrap, and 1 Paper, be ready to make Standard Crossbow and Crossbow Bolt.

2. Hack the craft requirements for the Crossbow and Bolt to 1, and the results to 1k Bows and Bolts.

3. Hack the damage of Crossbow to 1k to be able to 1 Hit Kill.

4. Go to Shadow world, use Unrandomizer, and fight as many monsters as you like.

5. Each Unrandomized Halloween fight would have 2 Giant Spiders, 2 Witches and 1 Maniac. That's 151 XP, 5 Treats, 2 Rope, 2 Lighting Scroll, 2 Witch's Punch, and 1 Steel Axe.

6. If you need more food, kill some animals or Fish Unrandomized to get Caviar.

It won't be like 40 minutes to get to level 100, but it's definitely doable and reliable.

Can you tell how to hack the craft requirements? Cant find it

3 hours ago, mm6ff8 said:

Набор для крафта на 1300 автомобилей?

Это по меньшей мере 1300 разобранных автомобилей, 20x1300 автозапчастей, 10x резиновых деталей, 1kx1300 лома, 4kx1300 машинного масла, 1x1300 автомобильного аккумулятора, 60x1300 изоляционной ленты, 4x1300 свечи зажигания и 4x1300 шин, а также тонны набора инструментов для их изготовления.

Сколько вы заплатили за такой набор для крафта? А 40 минут, чтобы найти и изготовить 1300 автомобилей?

Честно говоря, я не верю в эту чушь.

В этот сезон Хэллоуина, это легко выровнять.

0. Убедитесь, что у вас есть некоторая способность уклоняться через перк, броню или еду, чтобы враги не ударили вас.

1. Соберите 2 дерева, 1 гвоздь, 2 ленты, 1 веревку, 1 лом и 1 бумагу, будьте готовы сделать стандартный арбалет и арбалетный болт.

2. Взломайте требования к ремеслу для арбалета и болта до 1, а результаты-до 1k луков и болтов.

3. Взламывайте урон арбалета до 1к, чтобы иметь возможность 1 хит убить.

4. Отправляйтесь в мир теней, используйте Unrandomizer и сражайтесь с любым количеством монстров.

5. Каждый Неандомизированный бой Хэллоуина будет иметь 2 гигантских Паука, 2 ведьмы и 1 маньяк. Это 151 XP, 5 лечений, 2 веревки, 2 осветительных свитка, 2 ведьминых удара и 1 стальной топор.

6. Если вам нужно больше еды, убейте некоторых животных или рыбу, чтобы получить икру.

Это не будет похоже на 40 минут, чтобы добраться до уровня 100, но это определенно выполнимо и надежно.

tools can be found in Murmansk and multiply, sulfuric acid falls from boxes(there is a box at the military base in Murmansk) and it can also be multiply. for sulfuric acid, you buy 1 set from the players and multiply it. What is the problem?

Edited by MAKASiNer

I just tried multiplying my items offline (i dont play online) and doing so i got the account locked or whatever.  I didnt put some outrageous amount, in fact i tried getting more bullets, had like 200ish bullets, picked them up and bam had to start a new game.  So i am wondering if this is with everything, or if i did something wrong perhaps?  Would like some simple help for offline gameplay.  Im new to game guardian but used to use similiar program back on pc when i had one.

54 minutes ago, Godriic said:

I just tried multiplying my items offline (i dont play online) and doing so i got the account locked or whatever.  I didnt put some outrageous amount, in fact i tried getting more bullets, had like 200ish bullets, picked them up and bam had to start a new game.  So i am wondering if this is with everything, or if i did something wrong perhaps?  Would like some simple help for offline gameplay.  Im new to game guardian but used to use similiar program back on pc when i had one.

I play offline too.I would like help with how you hack items in the new version(dupe) and the weapon damage.I am slow person(for real I want a detailed explanation as possible or something a video idk)

On 11/4/2020 at 1:34 PM, Duhink said:

Can you tell how to hack the craft requirements? Cant find it

Start with searching for crafting Torch: 1;2;500::100.

Should give you only the correct 3 results; if not, look for patterns, each should be 0x30 apart. 0x30 is 48 in decimals, 4 (starting number, 4 bytes for Double) + 48 + 48 = 100. I usually just add 50s for easier counting.

In my case right now, 1 is at 8BB28720, 2 at 8BB28750, and 500 at 8BB28780. Then the crafting result at 8BB287B0.

For items like Standard Crossbow 3;3;3;1;1::200 or Crossbow Bolt 1;1;3;3;5::200, searching them straight away will result in way too many results. So the best way to do it is to find something easier to find first, like the Torch. Then Search within the Memory Range, take the first three numbers, search from 8BB00000 to 8BBFFFFF. Then look for patterns, 0x30 apart between each item.

When you find what you need, change them to whatever you want, like the material requirements to 1, the crafted to 1000. It's safe in offline or online so far.

DO NOT do the Drop/Pick Up item amount hack, you will get banned.

On 11/4/2020 at 3:41 PM, MAKASiNer said:

tools can be found in Murmansk and multiply, sulfuric acid falls from boxes(there is a box at the military base in Murmansk) and it can also be multiply. for sulfuric acid, you buy 1 set from the players and multiply it. What is the problem?

How do you multiply the "1 set from the player"?

Don't say Drop/Pick Up hac, that's a certain ban if you didn't know.

And finding 1300 disassembled cars, then crafting 1300 cars. 40 minutes, seriously?

[added 2 minutes later]
22 hours ago, Godriic said:

DO NOT do Drop/Pick Up item amount hack, that's for the old versions.

Hack the crafting.

1 hour ago, mm6ff8 said:

How do you multiply the "1 set from the player"?

Don't say Drop/Pick Up hac, that's a certain ban if you didn't know.

And finding 1300 disassembled cars, then crafting 1300 cars. 40 minutes, seriously?

oooohhh hard to guess ? I change all the values found, then pick up the multiplied number of items, and then revert the all values.

by the way, there is a way to multiply things and pick up them without blocking the profile.

find -      0.08 E;2.0E::13 (for 2 items) 
refine -   0.06E; 2.0E::13 (for 1 item)

we have 2 values - 0.06( or 0.08 depending on how you searched) and 2.0

then look at the table

items counts        first val.        next val.
1 -                        0.06             2.0
9 -                        0.22             2.0

10 -                      0.039           3.0
99 -                      0.306           3.0

100 -                    0.416           4.0
999 -                    0.4012         4.0

1 000 -                 0.05025       5.0
9 999 -                 0.5002         5.0

10 000 -               0.060036     6.0
99 999 -               0.6003         6.0

100 000 -             0.0700049   7.0
999 999 -             0.7000042   7.0

if you change the values in this way, you can freely pick up 

Edited by Sraksis

20 hours ago, thedevvil said:

by that you mean?

0x30 = Hex Number 30 = Decimal Number 3 * 16 = Decimal 48

[added 3 minutes later]
17 hours ago, thedevvil said:

Well I can't seem to undeerstand how you do it.I tried but a video will be helpfull.

To manually hack, you need a basic understanding of Hex number or you can't read what's in the Memory page, and most importantly, read the tutorial first.

20 hours ago, Sraksis said:

oooohhh hard to guess ? I change all the values found, then pick up the multiplied number of items, and then revert the all values.

by the way, there is a way to multiply things and pick up them without blocking the profile.

find -      0.08 E;2.0E::13 (for 2 items) 
refine -   0.06E; 2.0E::13 (for 1 item)

we have 2 values - 0.06( or 0.08 depending on how you searched) and 2.0

then look at the table

items counts        first val.        next val.
1 -                        0.06             2.0
9 -                        0.22             2.0

10 -                      0.039           3.0
99 -                      0.306           3.0

100 -                    0.416           4.0
999 -                    0.4012         4.0

1 000 -                 0.05025       5.0
9 999 -                 0.5002         5.0

10 000 -               0.060036     6.0
99 999 -               0.6003         6.0

100 000 -             0.0700049   7.0
999 999 -             0.7000042   7.0

if you change the values in this way, you can freely pick up 

Interesting, a drop/pick up hack without banning is certainly nice. I'll try your trick on a new profile later and report back.

59 minutes ago, mm6ff8 said:

Interesting, a drop/pick up hack without banning is certainly nice. I'll try your trick on a new profile later and report back.

I just now tested this method on 2 more devices and I want to warn you. The distance between the values is different for different devices( for my smartphone it is 4 (:: 19) for planshet and Nox emulator 3 (:: 13)). I tested everything on Android 5.1, so it's not about the OS.

So I will explain how to find these values.
First you search for 0.06 / 0.08 using the old method. Then go to the address and scroll down until you find the value exactly 2.0 for double format (it should be close and lower). And change it value. If the number of items changes, it means that you did everything correctly. Remember the distance between these addresses, and then use for 0.06 E; 2.0 E::_ / 0.08 E; 2.0::_

image.png

image.png

Edited by Sraksis

22 hours ago, mm6ff8 said:

Start with searching for crafting Torch: 1;2;500::100

Where do i put this in, in known search and e double? 

Ive been trying to do various ways but without luck really.  I have managed to do tbe drop/pickup but in only very small amounts (10 or so)

19 hours ago, Sraksis said:

I just now tested this method on 2 more devices and I want to warn you. The distance between the values is different for different devices( for my smartphone it is 4 (:: 19) for planshet and Nox emulator 3 (:: 13)). I tested everything on Android 5.1, so it's not about the OS.

So I will explain how to find these values.
First you search for 0.06 / 0.08 using the old method. Then go to the address and scroll down until you find the value exactly 2.0 for double format (it should be close and lower). And change it value. If the number of items changes, it means that you did everything correctly. Remember the distance between these addresses, and then use for 0.06 E; 2.0 E::_ / 0.08 E; 2.0::_

image.png

image.png

You're right. On my Nexus 7, it's ::17.

No ban! You're a genius!

Edited by mm6ff8
Typo