Jump to content
TubsMcCoy

Day R Survival

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, mandrillus said:

As said, online video hack doesn't seem to work. Second search doesn't give results.

Could have you edit MANY values and think it would work. I'm not a fan of mass editing and it works. It's always best to find the exact value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The item swap won't trigger the ban(for me anyway).the cap hack (watching ad method) will Ban you online, and the cap hack with the beef and caps swap will Ban you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

The item swap won't trigger the ban(for me anyway).the cap hack (watching ad method) will Ban you online, and the cap hack with the beef and caps swap will Ban you.

Ok. So, can you hack the qty from ad from 20 to 21.

Tell me what happens

Edit: I know seems silly. This will confirm, is it the edit, or the qty. If no ban, then edit to a value lower than the highest inapp purchase of caps and try.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes you can edit the ad caps reward. It's as soon as the value is changed you receive a ban from the server. Seems to have a database tracking how much to give from an add in my inference,once it's changed lower or higher, boom!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

Yes you can edit the ad caps reward. It's as soon as the value is changed you receive a ban from the server. Seems to have a database tracking how much to give from an add in my inference,once it's changed lower or higher, boom!

Thank you. I'll find a new method.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, for sure the item swap still works for online. (Type of value is double, then go into inventory, have the item you are searching for selected,then search the value. Once the search is done, select a different item in the inventory, then refine it with the value of the selected item, then edit that item when there is that single value being searched for. Drop the item, then the item value is changed). noFears item swap still works online without banning you.read that someone said it did banning them a bit ago. Shouldn't unless you follow steps correctly.

 

 

NoFear, perhaps take that item swap value (an item that's actively selected in the inventory), then change the item ID to the caps Id, then drop it?  eh I am not sure if I explained what I'm trying to say clearly, makes sense to me. I'll try it my self if I can find the caps item id, which I believe is posted in the earlier posts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

Yes, for sure the item swap still works for online. (Type of value is double, then go into inventory, have the item you are searching for selected,then search the value. Once the search is done, select a different item in the inventory, then refine it with the value of the selected item, then edit that item when there is that single value being searched for. Drop the item, then the item value is changed). noFears item swap still works online without banning you.read that someone said it did banning them a bit ago. Shouldn't unless you follow steps correctly.

 

 

NoFear, perhaps take that item swap value (an item that's actively selected in the inventory), then change the item ID to the caps Id, then drop it?  eh I am not sure if I explained what I'm trying to say clearly, makes sense to me. I'll try it my self if I can find the caps item id, which I believe is posted in the earlier posts.

It does make sense. But I think it won't drop. I have a plan..... Tedious, but might bypass detection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update on the work around NoFear?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rockywest said:

Any update on the work around NoFear?

Busy with other projects...

I'll get to it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2018 at 16:13, NoFear said:

Por favor, ¿alguien / todos confirman que esto funciona para todos?

work! tanks! bur dont use in multiplayer because ban, :( only use duplex item in mode online :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried doing the swap trick on gasoline instead of beef can, the idea was to get enough caps to buy a gas bundle then convert that to caps. Initially I had x1567 gasoline and tried swapping it for caps. After the swap it became x4 caps. Without increasing the qty of items (which causes ban), I dont have any other ideas after that. 

 

@NoFear its on you mate. haha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, skerkro said:

I tried doing the swap trick on gasoline instead of beef can, the idea was to get enough caps to buy a gas bundle then convert that to caps. Initially I had x1567 gasoline and tried swapping it for caps. After the swap it became x4 caps. Without increasing the qty of items (which causes ban), I dont have any other ideas after that. 

 

@NoFear its on you mate. haha 

My thought was this, haven't had time.

Swap item for Pepsi. Drink enough to buy something in shop. Change the item in shop that you buy to caps and change qty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

39 minutes ago, NoFear said:

My thought was this, haven't had time.

Swap item for Pepsi. Drink enough to buy something in shop. Change the item in shop that you buy to caps and change qty.

I forgot where i read this but some guy said that Drinking Pepsi no longer gives a cap. It was posted yesterday. (havent confirmed it yet)

 

Also found on a forum here on GG where he suggests to change the value of cap given by drinking pepsi, he said it worked for him.

Here's the link to that: 

Day R Survival Apocalypse Lone Survivor (#9nlt7s7j)

 

This caps thing is getting difficult. haha, but who knows maybe someone will be able to crack it. Also, I think people here are trying to get that sweet truck BelAz, i think that is all thats needed, I think we can live with that.  Maybe, we can drop this cap thing if ever.

 

Edited by skerkro
misplaced link reference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, skerkro said:

 

I forgot where i read this but some guy said that Drinking Pepsi no longer gives a cap. It was posted yesterday. (havent confirmed it yet)

 

Also found on a forum here on GG where he suggests to change the value of cap given by drinking pepsi, he said it worked for him.

Here's the link to that: 

Day R Survival Apocalypse Lone Survivor (#9nlt7s7j)

 

This caps thing is getting difficult. haha, but who knows maybe someone will be able to crack it. Also, I think people here are trying to get that sweet truck BelAz, i think that is all thats needed, I think we can live with that.  Maybe, we can drop this cap thing if ever.

 

Caps should be possible without ban.

It's getting creative to use a combination of hacks that won't ban you. And in that mix you generate caps instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Confirmed. Drinking Pepsi no longer gives caps, it looks like using Pepsi as a means to get caps isnt feasible anymore..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2018 at 11:28 AM, NoFear said:

Please don't go reposting this and claim as your own work.... Can share, just give credit...

beef
Dword
4;0;0;0;99;97;112;115::88;1,717,921,122;1,851,876,191::9


caps
Byte
4;0;0;0;99;97;112;115::8

 

Browse nearby to either item to find other items. Or text search and then goto addresses nearby to either of these.

 

 

i did mod's method and it work at v.595 then update the apk to v.606 or copied the saved file to v.606

 

first i experiment how they will ban me so i installed a lower version of dayr survival that i can login online so v.603 then installed dayr premium v.606 then i use 2 gmail and 1 saved file 1 gmail for dayr survival 1 gmail for premium i do cheating things on survival with gmail1 first i multiplied items(i used the old method) and i don't get banned then copied the saved file from survival to premium then used gmail2 on premium and i don't use gg on it but i send a lot of reasonable 10k items on other people and troll on chat rooms while there's a moderator online see how they will react and so i didn't get banned

 

2nd experiment now that i use mod's method and multiply my caps and items on dayr survival v.595 and login online with me copying saved file from premium 606 to survival 595 then used gmail2 on 595 then copied saved file 595 to 606 then use gmail2 on 606 and send multiple unreasonable 10k items like queen bee's carcass lol that's how i get banned then i use gmail1 but changed the game name to gmail2 but they added #1 so i changed back the game name in the end i get banned also after doing nothing but just buying from item shop with caps

 

maybe i won't get banned if i play offline with online character and buy things on item shop with caps and play online after i do that

 

and for those who do not understand the video the mod's provided i stored a saved game file that is online with a lot of caps on it you just have to place it on a certain place and login with new or old gmail

dayr online cheat caps.zip

dayr offline cheat caps.zip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any other method to hack caps in online section?

I tried every single step in here with no luck. Including swap the save game from the last reply above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/13/2018 at 5:56 PM, cvc said:

Any other method to hack caps in online section?

I tried every single step in here with no luck. Including swap the save game from the last reply above

how is it that it didn't worked for you?

1st install latest dayr dayr survival will do as well then run then play then quit

next extract data1 and data1_backup to /root/data/data/com.gm_shaber.dayr/app_data/

then run dayr and login with google play services and play profile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry guys, I'm late. No fear. d*** boy, ive been on your trail, what can i do to get your attention once more? I neeeeeeeeeeed help😤😤

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

Sorry guys, I'm late. No fear. d*** boy, ive been on your trail, what can i do to get your attention once more? I neeeeeeeeeeed help😤😤

I get busy....  😕

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
how is it that it didn't worked for you?
1st install latest dayr dayr survival will do as well then run then play then quit
next extract data1 and data1_backup to /root/data/data/com.gm_shaber.dayr/app_data/
then run dayr and login with google play services and play profile 1
Sorry i wasnt clear last time. Everything in here worked for me.
Savegame method and the posts from nofear.. that also worked. I been tried several times playing on single also multiplayer mode.
Thing is I also get banned everytime i started online mode even i just cheating on sp mode.
I tried with different IDs and the result is pretty much same.

But it doesnt matter since im not interested with online mode. Just curious with the banning mekanism and to give feedback here just in case somebody wants to cheating online mode

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You sure are one hell of a busy guy nofear. I respect that. I been meaning to learn from you, but i guess thats a no go area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×