Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Hi fellow hackers and modders!

Been wondering whether you know a way to modify quest completion status.

The goal is to get bonus stats of event equipment which is connected to the quest progression.

Oh and btw, whilst I've been studying and practicing the hacks represented here, I've found a solution for swapped/duped item amount limit ban.

As we all knew before this very moment, modifying an amount items above some limit which I now can't remember leads to a instant softban. For this reason we would hack crafting and make a resulting amount of craft any number we want. And that takes hell a lot of time vs this way...

Once you find yourself in need of resources in big amounts, do next:

1. Use the item quantity editing method (0.06E = 1; 0.08E = 2, etc)

2. When you have that address, set it to 1 and freeze it

3. Now every time u pick it up (any amount, just not all at once or you will loose the pointer) the amount of items left on the ground will multiply on its own.

4. If you pick up the item several times, you will see an amount in k's or kk's or even kkk's if you were persistent enough.

5. Pick it all up! You have it all, you need no calculations, no manual search, no headache, no ban, no limits!!

Just found out one sad thing: a msg that says "no server connection" pops up when I try to send a package to another player.

Not sure what caused this and whether this is undoable or shall I start all over again and with a new account. Not that I need to be that social and even play online... still, as it was said many times, we just like hacking this game rather than playing it 🙂

2 hours ago, Sanctum said:

Oh and btw, whilst I've been studying and practicing the hacks represented here ...

the game had interval checks on your inventory that analyze the amounts of items using NumToCipher function which make it these numbers like 0.06 0.08 0.023587 and so on, and you better of just use crafting hacks to spawn items than this slow method, and if you know how to function swap, item swap, just apply it to crafting output and boom the game will ignore this checks (picking up tons of stuff) since this is given using main.crafting.addItem instead of main.inventory.addItem which always checks, and for the "No Connection to the Server", it just meant that you're banned :), sooo your method doesnt bypass the "integrity" checks the game calls, i already told everyone, even some other that do deep dive, DO NOT DUPE using DROP/PICKUP method, since its banable even offline(btw), for now the safest (like 50 50) is using crafting hacks.

Edited by AngelWolf

for further context of NumToCipher does is, take this item, amount and calculate and save to profile and return an array consist of 4 total sub-element

Input: ["belaz", 1, 0] -- 1 is amount, 0 is deprecation
NumToCipher(Input) -- will return [["Belaz", 1, 0], 0.06]

so if the NumToCipher gets value like 999,999,999,999 it will trip the calculation and if the last value (0.06) is above 0, special key on your profile will be set to true
which is this (PROFILE.****ingHacker)
and when you try to connect to a server this profile will be sent and a flags in your account in their server called banned will be set to true, and resulting Rejection to allow you to interact to anyone and default error code is "no server connection"

also for the drop item thing, in the pointer you'll find the value 0.06 and near that value maybe like 10 ish offset of either before/after, you'll find a value like 2 and this is a reference for the total length after . in 0.06 which 2, so if someone do quick modify the 0.06 to like idk gazillion, the 2 and 0.0xxxxxx will trip the anticheat and thats quick easy ban lol

Edited by AngelWolf

Hm, interesting. I get how anticheat works with what you've said. Tho I wonder why wouldn't it trigger the ban message when save game becomes unavailable.

Also I did a wrong thing: I've tried to get rid of everything unnecessary in my inv, and by occasion there was some player passing by. That's when I've tried to send a package and there was ATV and something else on the ground. Game crashed. When it restarted, nothing changed, but I assume that's the possible point when my acc got banned.

At other points duping items and changing the value over 1. was getting me banned with a message. But not when I do what's described. So that's quite fun.

For the rest, the only way to hack crafting that I've found here was searching resources requirements and then manually finding the result address which has different memory amount in between. That doesn't seem fast to me, but since I'm not that much into coding as you, maybe you could teach me.

UPD if I use the method above, I need to find a way to swap items. To swap resuting item from what's in the recipe to something I want. Or is it possible to swap crafted items without risk to get banned? Like it doesn't trigger the value check, means no triggers to ban.

Edited by Sanctum

Oh duck... Could caps hack be fixed by now? Would someone have a look?

Yesterday I started a new acc to experiment with crafting/swaping items, had to hack caps again. Today caps were set to 25 only, so when I tried to hack it again, amount of found pointers of 'spendCaps' ID is only 7, after offset +40 there's but one with 0 value. Setting addCaps ID address to it won't work.

Restarting game/device won't help either, same result. 

Edited by Sanctum

I think that I've found a solution, not perfect tho. I don't know how pointers search  mechanics work, previously a line with offset had a 0 value, so I've tried to add the range by setting 200 and found more results than before. Yet after offset +40 Double I've found 5 addresses with 0 value, which is the same as I used to find previously.

Still I can't check whether the result is correct since I can't view ads to get free caps for some reason unknown. Will see tomorrow.

Edited by Sanctum

11 hours ago, Tama7 said:

Can anyone help me hack the perk?,I hack my level but....look at the perk bruh

Screenshot_2024-03-22-07-55-49-008_com.gm_shaber.dayr.jpg

IMG_20240322_075908.jpg

Use this: 

Day R Survival (#7003mw94)

Get one perk point, freeze, get any you need.

14 hours ago, Sanctum said:

I think that I've found a solution, not perfect tho. I don't know how pointers search  mechanics work, previously a line with offset had a 0 value, so I've tried to add the range by setting 200 and found more results than before. Yet after offset +40 Double I've found 5 addresses with 0 value, which is the same as I used to find previously.

Still I can't check whether the result is correct since I can't view ads to get free caps for some reason unknown. Will see tomorrow.

Idk why, it doesn't work for me anymore. Even with a wider range of pointer search swapping pointers with addCaps ID address won't work.

9 hours ago, Sanctum said:

Use this: 

Day R Survival (#7003mw94)

Get one perk point, freeze, get any you need.

Idk why, it doesn't work for me anymore. Even with a wider range of pointer search swapping pointers with addCaps ID address won't work.

The pointer is blank,maybe patched 

On 3/23/2024 at 12:55 AM, Tama7 said:

The pointer is blank,maybe patched 

Well, i've checked it. In my case I've found pointers, but modifying them won't work anymore. Looks like devs began to patch holes.

Maybe @AngelWolf will come with a new decision or make a script.