Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

Food and radiation are not a problem for late gaming. But everyone seriously need tons of Tanned Leathers. Either pay like crazy, or cheat the armor repairing or Tanned Leather crafting.

Weapon damages are no longer grouped closely since the update. So we need to search and edit for each weapon.

The latest update is great in that armors are not fragile like paper anymore.

actually tried change value in this new version, but nothing happen :( , is there any guide ?

[added 2 minutes later]
On 10/7/2019 at 11:12 AM, mm6ff8 said:

Weapon damages are no longer grouped closely since the update. So we need to search and edit for each weapon.

actually tried change value in this new version, but nothing happen :( , is there any guide ?

On 10/9/2019 at 6:28 AM, qbertlegion said:

actually tried change value in this new version, but nothing happen 😞 , is there any guide ?

[added 2 minutes later]

actually tried change value in this new version, but nothing happen 😞 , is there any guide ?

What I wrote earlier in the previous page is pretty detailed already.

If you need something step by step and down to every click, I suggest you read and follow some tutorials first. No offense.

[added 0 minutes later]
On 10/10/2019 at 2:27 AM, happynightmare13 said:

Any kindhearted one to share a download link for the free script? Thank you.

I got the script. Beware dont use DUPLICATE! use spawn items. Wish food and water can be spawned too.

You can easily lock Food Water, Radiation. User Range search in Double.

So i tried hack Day r online 

Attempt 1

I hack carry capacity and got instant ban

Attempt 2

I tried dup the item and got ban again

Attempt 3

This time i will play safe and hack the item per digit (if i have (ex.)water 4 i search it until i got it and freeze it  and i drop it on ground 1 by 1 until on ground it got >=50 and i unfreeze the address that water has , and pick it up so it 2 digit now and i do it repeatedly and got away with it.now i got 241 clean water.

So i don't know if this work on offline /r your account will get violated message

But i think the new system detect changes of hex digit on inventory but it detect if the digit get change by third party app (7 mean 1 digit if you change it to 9999 ,and the system will detect why it got change from 1 digit to 4 digit ) i don't know if this true but i guess that the new system that devs install [p.s i DON'T KNOW IF THE SYSTEM DETECT TO ON GROUND ITEM because one time i play offline i dup the item and the item on my inventory and i got violated message.

Sorry if my English bad it my second language..

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2019 at 10:50 PM, die440 said:

So i tried hack Day r online 

Attempt 1

I hack carry capacity and got instant ban

Attempt 2

I tried dup the item and got ban again

Attempt 3

This time i will play safe and hack the item per digit (if i have (ex.)water 4 i search it until i got it and freeze it  and i drop it on ground 1 by 1 until on ground it got >=50 and i unfreeze the address that water has , and pick it up so it 2 digit now and i do it repeatedly and got away with it.now i got 241 clean water.

So i don't know if this work on offline /r your account will get violated message

But i think the new system detect changes of hex digit on inventory but it detect if the digit get change by third party app (7 mean 1 digit if you change it to 9999 ,and the system will detect why it got change from 1 digit to 4 digit ) i don't know if this true but i guess that the new system that devs install [p.s i DON'T KNOW IF THE SYSTEM DETECT TO ON GROUND ITEM because one time i play offline i dup the item and the item on my inventory and i got violated message.

Sorry if my English bad it my second language..

If you manually search and hack, you shouldn't have problem with Vehicle Capacity and Speed (takes some time to find the exact address instead of changing a bunch).

It's easy to get large amount of Crafted items (medicine, weapon, armor, vehicles, etc) by changing to product number from 1 to 1k or 1kk, or getting 1kk Gasoline or Diesel per broken vehicle, or 1kk Electrodes from a Broken Welder, ...

Unrandomized is also great for getting Caps for watching TV, searching Human Skeleton, and a condensed milk from every Intact House.

I never get banned for manually searching and hacking, online or offline.

[added 3 minutes later]
On 10/9/2019 at 6:28 AM, qbertlegion said:

[added 2 minutes later]

Search minimum and maximum damage.

Example, Handmade Pistol, search 45E;75E::20.

On 10/6/2019 at 11:12 PM, mm6ff8 said:

They are still in closer Range, but need some Filtering trick.

Search Handmade Pistol, 45E;75E::20, go to Memory Editor, Filter by .0$ (period, zero, dollar sign).

Melee weapon and Crossbows are above Homemade Pistol, then Guns, Explosives.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/3/2019 at 10:10 PM, mm6ff8 said:

Design crafting, start with Sulfuric Acid, search 200;50;5::100, usually only a few results, easy to find the right one, change to 1. Then 0x30 after the last ingredient, there is the quantity of the item you are crafting, say, make it 1000. For 1 Sulfur, 1 Saltpeter, and 1 Clean Water, we're getting 1000 Sulfuric Acid. Cool

Can you tell me where to find quantity of crafted items? 0x30 after last ingredient, but where? I managed to change value of needed materials, but no idea where change quantity of items.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:34 PM, Elessar1990z said:

Can you tell me where to find quantity of crafted items? 0x30 after last ingredient, but where? I managed to change value of needed materials, but no idea where change quantity of items.

Example, Torch:

Search 1;2;500::100 (48bits + 48b +4b)

This usually has few search results, then by simple reasoning and trials and errors, you find the right one, let's say 9CADC750 = 1, ##80 = 2, ##B0 = 500, then ##E0 should be 1 the quantity, you can change it to 100 0, 1k, or whatever.

If ##E0 isn't 1, then you're in bad luck, this thing is broken into two pieces. Then, you should restart the game and try again.

You can search 1;2,500;1::148 at the beginning, but then it's very likely that you get a lot more search results. At the end, it'll take more time to find the right one.

[added 4 minutes later]
On 1/13/2020 at 4:19 PM, Elessar1990z said:

Anyone know how to hack flashlight durability( battery%)?

Why bother?

Cheat the crafted quantity of Chlorcystamine, say get 1k or 1kk instead of 1, then trade in Chelyabinsk.

If you can't or don't wanna get that far yet, cheat some Torch.