Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, skerkro said:

I forgot where i read this but some guy said that Drinking Pepsi no longer gives a cap. It was posted yesterday. (havent confirmed it yet)

Also found on a forum here on GG where he suggests to change the value of cap given by drinking pepsi, he said it worked for him.

Here's the link to that: 

Day R Survival Apocalypse Lone Survivor (#9nlt7s7j)

This caps thing is getting difficult. haha, but who knows maybe someone will be able to crack it. Also, I think people here are trying to get that sweet truck BelAz, i think that is all thats needed, I think we can live with that.  Maybe, we can drop this cap thing if ever.

Caps should be possible without ban.

It's getting creative to use a combination of hacks that won't ban you. And in that mix you generate caps instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2018 at 11:28 AM, NoFear said:

Please don't go reposting this and claim as your own work.... Can share, just give credit...

beef
Dword
4;0;0;0;99;97;112;115::88;1,717,921,122;1,851,876,191::9

caps
Byte
4;0;0;0;99;97;112;115::8

Browse nearby to either item to find other items. Or text search and then goto addresses nearby to either of these.

i did mod's method and it work at v.595 then update the apk to v.606 or copied the saved file to v.606

first i experiment how they will ban me so i installed a lower version of dayr survival that i can login online so v.603 then installed dayr premium v.606 then i use 2 gmail and 1 saved file 1 gmail for dayr survival 1 gmail for premium i do cheating things on survival with gmail1 first i multiplied items(i used the old method) and i don't get banned then copied the saved file from survival to premium then used gmail2 on premium and i don't use gg on it but i send a lot of reasonable 10k items on other people and troll on chat rooms while there's a moderator online see how they will react and so i didn't get banned

2nd experiment now that i use mod's method and multiply my caps and items on dayr survival v.595 and login online with me copying saved file from premium 606 to survival 595 then used gmail2 on 595 then copied saved file 595 to 606 then use gmail2 on 606 and send multiple unreasonable 10k items like queen bee's carcass lol that's how i get banned then i use gmail1 but changed the game name to gmail2 but they added #1 so i changed back the game name in the end i get banned also after doing nothing but just buying from item shop with caps

maybe i won't get banned if i play offline with online character and buy things on item shop with caps and play online after i do that

and for those who do not understand the video the mod's provided i stored a saved game file that is online with a lot of caps on it you just have to place it on a certain place and login with new or old gmail

dayr online cheat caps.zip

dayr offline cheat caps.zip

On 11/13/2018 at 5:56 PM, cvc said:

Any other method to hack caps in online section?

I tried every single step in here with no luck. Including swap the save game from the last reply above

how is it that it didn't worked for you?

1st install latest dayr dayr survival will do as well then run then play then quit

next extract data1 and data1_backup to /root/data/data/com.gm_shaber.dayr/app_data/

then run dayr and login with google play services and play profile 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators
4 hours ago, 1stNigerian said:

Sorry guys, I'm late. No fear. d*** boy, ive been on your trail, what can i do to get your attention once more? I neeeeeeeeeeed help??

I get busy....  ?

how is it that it didn't worked for you?
1st install latest dayr dayr survival will do as well then run then play then quit
next extract data1 and data1_backup to /root/data/data/com.gm_shaber.dayr/app_data/
then run dayr and login with google play services and play profile 1
Sorry i wasnt clear last time. Everything in here worked for me.
Savegame method and the posts from nofear.. that also worked. I been tried several times playing on single also multiplayer mode.
Thing is I also get banned everytime i started online mode even i just cheating on sp mode.
I tried with different IDs and the result is pretty much same.

But it doesnt matter since im not interested with online mode. Just curious with the banning mekanism and to give feedback here just in case somebody wants to cheating online mode

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Well for me the method where you increased the beefcan in the invertory then change it to  caps dont work for me, i can't seem to multiply any items in my inventory. Values are never found,  used every possible method you gave on here and elsewhere, i am currently using the latest version of day r,

Mr Nofear. ??? trying to be a pro like you i didn't give up on  hacking the latest version of day r, rather i went back in time to make your method work for me. Guess what, i downloaded a very old version of day,r,  hacked it with your method, even bought some items not available to us in the newest version, then updated  the app and voala it worked flawlessly for me. Just know I'm a fan and i have my eyes on your work.