Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mandrillus said:

As said, online video hack doesn't seem to work. Second search doesn't give results.

Could have you edit MANY values and think it would work. I'm not a fan of mass editing and it works. It's always best to find the exact value.

The item swap won't trigger the ban(for me anyway).the cap hack (watching ad method) will Ban you online, and the cap hack with the beef and caps swap will Ban you.

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

The item swap won't trigger the ban(for me anyway).the cap hack (watching ad method) will Ban you online, and the cap hack with the beef and caps swap will Ban you.

Ok. So, can you hack the qty from ad from 20 to 21.

Tell me what happens

Edit: I know seems silly. This will confirm, is it the edit, or the qty. If no ban, then edit to a value lower than the highest inapp purchase of caps and try.

Yes you can edit the ad caps reward. It's as soon as the value is changed you receive a ban from the server. Seems to have a database tracking how much to give from an add in my inference,once it's changed lower or higher, boom!

• Moderators
23 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

Yes you can edit the ad caps reward. It's as soon as the value is changed you receive a ban from the server. Seems to have a database tracking how much to give from an add in my inference,once it's changed lower or higher, boom!

Thank you. I'll find a new method.

Yes, for sure the item swap still works for online. (Type of value is double, then go into inventory, have the item you are searching for selected,then search the value. Once the search is done, select a different item in the inventory, then refine it with the value of the selected item, then edit that item when there is that single value being searched for. Drop the item, then the item value is changed). noFears item swap still works online without banning you.read that someone said it did banning them a bit ago. Shouldn't unless you follow steps correctly.

NoFear, perhaps take that item swap value (an item that's actively selected in the inventory), then change the item ID to the caps Id, then drop it?  eh I am not sure if I explained what I'm trying to say clearly, makes sense to me. I'll try it my self if I can find the caps item id, which I believe is posted in the earlier posts.

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

Yes, for sure the item swap still works for online. (Type of value is double, then go into inventory, have the item you are searching for selected,then search the value. Once the search is done, select a different item in the inventory, then refine it with the value of the selected item, then edit that item when there is that single value being searched for. Drop the item, then the item value is changed). noFears item swap still works online without banning you.read that someone said it did banning them a bit ago. Shouldn't unless you follow steps correctly.

NoFear, perhaps take that item swap value (an item that's actively selected in the inventory), then change the item ID to the caps Id, then drop it?  eh I am not sure if I explained what I'm trying to say clearly, makes sense to me. I'll try it my self if I can find the caps item id, which I believe is posted in the earlier posts.

It does make sense. But I think it won't drop. I have a plan..... Tedious, but might bypass detection.

I tried doing the swap trick on gasoline instead of beef can, the idea was to get enough caps to buy a gas bundle then convert that to caps. Initially I had x1567 gasoline and tried swapping it for caps. After the swap it became x4 caps. Without increasing the qty of items (which causes ban), I dont have any other ideas after that. 

@NoFear its on you mate. haha 

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, skerkro said:

I tried doing the swap trick on gasoline instead of beef can, the idea was to get enough caps to buy a gas bundle then convert that to caps. Initially I had x1567 gasoline and tried swapping it for caps. After the swap it became x4 caps. Without increasing the qty of items (which causes ban), I dont have any other ideas after that. 

@NoFear its on you mate. haha 

My thought was this, haven't had time.

Swap item for Pepsi. Drink enough to buy something in shop. Change the item in shop that you buy to caps and change qty.

39 minutes ago, NoFear said:

My thought was this, haven't had time.

Swap item for Pepsi. Drink enough to buy something in shop. Change the item in shop that you buy to caps and change qty.

I forgot where i read this but some guy said that Drinking Pepsi no longer gives a cap. It was posted yesterday. (havent confirmed it yet)

Also found on a forum here on GG where he suggests to change the value of cap given by drinking pepsi, he said it worked for him.

Here's the link to that: 

Day R Survival Apocalypse Lone Survivor (#9nlt7s7j)

This caps thing is getting difficult. haha, but who knows maybe someone will be able to crack it. Also, I think people here are trying to get that sweet truck BelAz, i think that is all thats needed, I think we can live with that.  Maybe, we can drop this cap thing if ever.

Edited by skerkro
misplaced link reference