Day R Survival

TubsMcCoy

NoFear, you can earn caps(the game currency), through the trade routs(camps). You can earn caps by completing quests from camp leaders and others . In the screenshot, starting past UFA(to the right of the map) are the camps that offer quests,which in turn from completion, they give caps.

Also drinking Pepsi can give 1 cap if I'm correct. (Now as far as drinking Pepsi giving 1 cap goes, I'll need to see if this still does so. The wiki says so, but lots of info is out of date .

Screenshot_Day_R_Premium_20180913-173231.png

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Rockywest said:

NoFear, you can earn caps(the game currency), through the trade routs(camps). You can earn caps by completing quests from camp leaders and others . In the screenshot, starting past UFA(to the right of the map) are the camps that offer quests,which in turn from completion, they give caps.

Also drinking Pepsi can give 1 cap if I'm correct. (Now as far as drinking Pepsi giving 1 cap goes, I'll need to see if this still does so. The wiki says so, but lots of info is out of date .

Screenshot_Day_R_Premium_20180913-173231.png

Ty. I might've found a different, way already. But fairly complex....

?... Would it be possible to replace an inventory item with caps(in game currency)? I looked further into the reason I might not be able to watch ads, it may be my Google play services package version, perhaps it could be due to the incorrect DPI ?. When you get the time, I'd appreciate it if you could write down the process of what you can do to replace items with a different item.

• Moderators
26 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

?... Would it be possible to replace an inventory item with caps(in game currency)? I looked further into the reason I might not be able to watch ads, it may be my Google play services package version, perhaps it could be due to the incorrect DPI ?. When you get the time, I'd appreciate it if you could write down the process of what you can do to replace items with a different item.

Yes. Replace any item, with any item, any qty. Including caps

I've been trying to find out how he can replace items with caps, or any other inventory items for the past 2 hours. I give up Lol. I'll wait till nofear shows the process that he did .

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, Rockywest said:

I've been trying to find out how he can replace items with caps, or any other inventory items for the past 2 hours. I give up Lol. I'll wait till nofear shows the process that he did .

Could you tell me the names of most difficult things to obtain that you cannot buy in shop?

Be nice to implement that with video.

Well, for the most part everything is able to be obtained with ease, just need to place in some farming time to gather the items.  

Some difficult items you can't buy: steel, honey and all of the variety of mushrooms.

Mushrooms are ease to obtain, but consume time to gather in decent quantities.

If possible, is there a way you can also show how to replace an inventory items with caps?

If so that item swap hack can cone in handy!